conifers Pembrokeshire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conifers Pembrokeshire

Stunning views. Basic facilities but clean. I was charged half advertised price. I did not query it but site very quiet. Here, I hope are 2 photos.
    I can't seem to upload the photos. Please help.
    Patricia

I have uploaded 2 photos of the site to my album but can't get the drag and drop to work. Grrrr.

Comment

phm 2.jpg

PHM3.jpg

Hope I've done it for you

Looks stunning
      Last edited by SandraM; 03-06-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Thank you so much Sandra. Clever you. I am grateful. What was I doing wrong? I might want to post some photos of sites in Ireland so I must get the hang of it.
        Patricia

Comment

Originally posted by PHM View Post
          Thank you so much Sandra. Clever you. I am grateful. What was I doing wrong? I might want to post some photos of sites in Ireland so I must get the hang of it.
          Patricia

Hi Patricia,

My first pic went upside down and Graham had to fix it for me! He recommended cropping the pictures just a bit before trying to upload them, so now I make a copy of my original pic, crop it, save it, and then upload the cropped pic. Maybe other people have a cleverer way of doing it, but it works for me...............

What a stunning place. How lovely to wake up to that in the morning.

Jules

Comment

I will try that Jules. Thanks. I have just been for a walk along the coastal path and now sitting in sunshine drinking in the view. Tea and cake while doing it. Just lucky with the weather here.
            Patricia

Comment

That looks stunning! Thanks for posting the photos, I'm glad you got there in the end.

Comment

Patricia
                What was I doing wrong? Short answer Patricia - I don't know

I'm not that clever. I do have a little computer programme that I use for my cardmaking called Corel Paint Shop Pro X. I just save my photos and pictures in there and when I want to add a pic on the site I retrieve it from whichever file I saved it in.

I found your photos under your name and just copied and pasted them into my programme and then retrieved them from there. It was the programme wot did it missus. I'm really not that clever I assure you.

Comment

Pauline has posted instructions of how to post pictures here http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...-to-your-posts
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

20170611_131816.jpg
                    Thank you for the link to Pauline's help on photos Graham. This is a view of the Blasket islands off the west coast of Ireland. I read books written about the islands and was inspired to come here.
                    Patricia

Comment

Stunning views. Basic facilities but clean. I was charged half advertised price. I did not query it but site very quiet. Here, I hope are 2 photos.
                      I can't seem to upload the photos. Please help.
                      Patricia
                      Patricia

Is that the site on the coast near Saundersfoot?

Doug

Comment

It is near Newport. In the CCC book it is Feidr Brenin. Between Fishguard and Cardigan. Lovely location.

Comment

It is near Newport. In the CCC book it is Feidr Brenin. Between Fishguard and Cardigan. Lovely location.
                          Right. Not the one I was thinking of but obviously worth taking note of.

Doug

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X