Tyllyn Lakeside w.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyllyn Lakeside w.

I had the pleasure of staying at this newly opened Caravan Club CL on three separate occasions over last summer and found the owners very welcoming on each occasion.
    There are superb view over the lake and the sunsets can be stunning as are the views down the valley behind, prices were very reasonable and the site was always clean and tidy.
    There are 5 pitches and each has the option of electric hook up, which this year was £2 a night, facilities were what I would expect from a CL, one drinking water tap on the field and a waste emptying point a short walk away in the yard.
    A couple of the pitches are on a slight slope, so if this bothers you it might be as well to enquire when booking, the ground is free draining and even after heavy rain I had no problem getting out.
    The site is a horse rescue centre so there are horses in the paddock next door, each has their own tale to tell, there is plenty of other wildlife, including geese and waterfowl on the lake and rabbits up to your door, for me certainly a 5 star Cl and if you are looking for a CL in this area, I would certainly recommend it

Sounds idyllic, one to consider when we are finally allowed to travel freely to / around Wales again.

Btw Welcome to the SMHF! Tell us about yourself and what camping unit you have. We are a nosy bunch. 😀
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Hi and welcome. A great review too, thank you!

I'm impressed that the EHU charge is only two pounds a night! I had to read that twice before I believed it!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X