BBC1 07.30hrs. Monday 22/11/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC1 07.30hrs. Monday 22/11/2010

If I have got it correct? the 'Inside Out' T. V. Program, BBC 1 Monday night 22/11/2010 at 07.30 hrs, is showing an item on folding caravans etc., it looks interesting.
    seagrub.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by seagrub View Post
    If I have got it correct? the 'Inside Out' T. V. Program, BBC 1 Monday night 22/11/2010 at 07.30 hrs, is showing an item on folding caravans etc., it looks interesting.
    seagrub.
    Hi saw one of those at the NEC last year, in fact they gave us a demonstration, I don't know if I would trust them! I would be concerned I hadn't put it up right or something.

Comment

Hi Seagrub,
      Thanks for the info, I believe that 'Inside out' is a regionalised programme, eg South East viewers get different content from viewers in the North West. Which BBC region are you in? sounds an interesting piece to look out for if folk are in the region its screened in.
      All the best
      Andyvan

Comment

Originally posted by andyvan View Post
        Hi Seagrub,
        Thanks for the info, I believe that 'Inside out' is a regionalised programme, eg South East viewers get different content from viewers in the North West. Which BBC region are you in? sounds an interesting piece to look out for if folk are in the region its screened in.
        All the best
        Andyvan

If you have sky or freesat, and possibly freeview, you can watch local BBC TV from other area, on sky they start from channel 971 through to 992. Hope thats a help if you do want to watch it!!

Looking at the listings, it will be local TV for the south & oxford, channel 984 and possibly 985 for sky viewers. And its 1930hrs or 7.30pm!!
        Last edited by glenw; 19-11-2010, 12:48.
        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

here's a link
          http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=79138059

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
            Hi saw one of those at the NEC last year, in fact they gave us a demonstration, I don't know if I would trust them! I would be concerned I hadn't put it up right or something.
            Hi Megan,
            Folding caravans have been around a long time and have a loyal following like romahomes do.
            They are easy to put up and take down and tow nicely,you need have no worries about them collapsing on you.
            They are a great idea for people who have a towcar and want a small caravan,they are all fairly simple inside,again like Romas,and they have a long working life.

Ian
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
              Hi Megan,
              Folding caravans have been around a long time and have a loyal following like romahomes do.
              They are easy to put up and take down and tow nicely,you need have no worries about them collapsing on you.
              They are a great idea for people who have a towcar and want a small caravan,they are all fairly simple inside,again like Romas,and they have a long working life.

Ian
              Like mine!
              Last edited by jayjay; 19-11-2010, 15:41.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                Like mine!
                nice Piccy JJ
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

If it is the carasol folding caravans they have a fantastic reputation for quality and a company that looks after its customers in the style of romahomes. I met a couple on a campsite who told me the manufacterers organise a yearly christmas meal not sure if this still goes on or not.

I seriously considered one but simply could not cope with the decor which was just very very dated.

Comment

Inside Out.

Originally posted by andyvan View Post
                    Hi Seagrub,
                    All the best
                    Andyvan
                    South East. Bournemouth area (Dorset) I thought it would be for interest only.
                    Best wishes. seagrub. Hope I'm Right.

Attached Files

Comment

I saw the programme!

I was right about the BBC 1 progamme, (folding caravans) trouble is it was too short, (the programme I mean) I thought is was very interesting, I cound have watched it for hours? sad eh. Best to all. seagrub.
                      Lets see if I can find a pic for you all.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Just watched it on the link below! Lovely program. It's the last item on the agenda, so slide the slider at the bottom of the window about 3/4 of the way across to view.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0071msn

Comment

This bought back some very chilly memories!!

My parents had bought one for £150 and when I left school in the recession in 1981 I found a job in South Wales so lived in it, Monday to Friday, parked in a friends field through the appalling winter where we were snowed in for several weeks. It was VERY basic but I did JUST live to tell the tale!

Definitely prefer my RH will all the home comforts and heating.

Theresa

Comment

Thanks jayjay

Thanks jayjay, I think it is great, gives you that holiday feeling of time gone by.
                            Best to all once more, seagrub
                            Attached Files

Comment

Poor Theresa,

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                              This bought back some very chilly memories!!

My parents had bought one for £150 and when I left school in the recession in 1981 I found a job in South Wales so lived in it, Monday to Friday, parked in a friends field through the appalling winter where we were snowed in for several weeks. It was VERY basic but I did JUST live to tell the tale!

Definitely prefer my RH will all the home comforts and heating.

Theresa
                              I bet it was cold? still it certainly make you appreciate your 'RH' and just think of the stories you can tell?
                              Attached Files

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X