Breakdown cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakdown cover

Can anyone recommend who is good for car breakdown cover that includes a caravan. Pam

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
    Can anyone recommend who is good for car breakdown cover that includes a caravan. Pam
    Hi Pam

We've fortunately not had to use breakdown cover when towing but have had cover for the last couple of years with the RAC. The renewal fee this year was astronomical so I did a bit of shopping around. It was cheaper to pay to join the Caravan Club (which we were thinking of doing anyway) and to take out their Mayday cover (provided by Green Flag) than to renew with the RAC. Purchasing from Green Flag direct was also a better deal than taking cover with the RAC.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Breakdown cover

Thanks. I did look at RAC for that there are a few companies that would include caravan recovery if your car breaks down. I was going to go with The Green Breakdown but am still checking the small print.

Pam

Comment

When we had an accident with our caravan a few years ago we found Green Flag were very good.

The caravan was a write off so they took it to a compound for the insurance to inspect it and they put our car on a trailer and took us home.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I use Brittania rescue
          Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

Breakdown cover

I'll check that out. thanks Robin

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse