X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayjay
    Diamond Poster
    • Sep 2007

How wonderful Zaphod! It sounds like you have a good bargain there! It sounds in lovely order as well. Bet you can't wait to get out in it! Enjoy

Comment

• Kipsy
      Silver Poster
      • Apr 2010

Congrats on a fab purchase, and extra congrats on getting a bargin price. Enjoy your Swift,
      A dog is for life, for loving and forever, and x3 is even better :)

Comment

• Ian.C.S
        Diamond Poster
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Kipsy View Post
        Congrats on a fab purchase, and extra congrats on getting a bargin price. Enjoy your Swift,
        Ok kipsy,he`s got a caravan,now he needs a couple of white fluffy jobs to go in it.He just doesnt know it yet.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

• Kipsy
          Silver Poster
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
          Ok kipsy,he`s got a caravan,now he needs a couple of white fluffy jobs to go in it.He just doesnt know it yet.
          only problem is 2 of those white fluffy things as puppies would cost more than the van and don't forget the doggy hotel in the car, and their special harness's and bedding and sleeping arrangements... why do you think I eat in not out... the Princess's are expensive

Comment

• Graham
            Admin
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Kipsy View Post
            only problem is 2 of those white fluffy things as puppies would cost more than the van and don't forget the doggy hotel in the car, and their special harness's and bedding and sleeping arrangements... why do you think I eat in not out... the Princess's are expensive
            :eek::eek:

As pets go I think we'll stick with our moggy, cost nothing, comes and goes as he pleases and no poos to clear up because he goes on other peoples gardens.

Graham (Dons tin hat, runs for cover and waits for incoming.)
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

• zaphod
              Silver Poster
              • Aug 2010

I am a cat person to be honest, and have always in my 49 years had them or in the family since the day I was born, until the last 3 or so years. Last to date was Smudge, a Norwegian Forest Cat Cross (we never knew who his father was ), and he was born at Mum and Dad's house, and from day one he was always my mate. He sucombed at 14 years old to Bone Cancer - our vet, in all her years of practise had only ever seen two previous cases.

As you will appreciate, he was rather huge, and larger than Jimmy, below!

Here's our two mutts. Chas - a Jack Russell with a hint of Chihuahua in him - he was around 4 months old in this shot, taken at the beginning of the year, and Jimmy our Shih Tsu who is around 12 years old now, taking up their half of the Bambi. Chas is already bigger than Jimmy, now, and appears in stature to be pure bred Jack Russell!
              Last edited by zaphod; 16-03-2011, 01:24.

Comment

• Kipsy
                Silver Poster
                • Apr 2010

Oh they are so cute .... sorry Chas and Jimmy but Smudge is even cuter, I am very much a cat person as well as a dog person, used to have 2 cats Garfield and Lucky

Lucky was an average build cat but Garfield has two nicknames, dumper truck and son of beast of bodmin moor, weighed in at 14kg in his hay day, they were both about 14 when I lost them,

Its also why I like the fluffy ones, my Japanese Spitz because they are very cat like. Would love another cat but that will have to wait until I stop competing then its a Norweigan Forest for me as well or a maine

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X