X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the other caravanners???

Come out, come out wherever you are!!!

Caravaner,s...........

Yes im one too, BUT my Vanroyce, only comes out when ive a vip guest, otherwise, she keeps snug and warm in my garage,in Cleethorpes.You, could be my ,v.i.p.lol
    Rob,:thumbsup:

Comment

Sorry - I sold it when I bought my campervan.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
        You'll have to send over some of your new mates on UKCS, they have got more than enough.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          You'll have to send over some of your new mates on UKCS, they have got more than enough.
          Not really mates there as such Graham! Useful to talk to if you have a problem or want to gain some knowledge, but I prefer to be here!

Comment

Not really mates there as such Graham! Useful to talk to if you have a problem or want to gain some knowledge, but I prefer to be here!
            The Exact same Sentiments here

Comment

Originally posted by Jakmarie View Post
              The Exact same Sentiments here
              Thanks jayjay and jakmarie, glad to know you enjoy being here because we enjoy having you.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I suppose that I am a caravan owner, that is until my son repays me for it

Comment

That'll be the one with icicles inside?

Comment

Originally posted by lunnie View Post
                    I suppose that I am a caravan owner, that is until my son repays me for it
                    LOL Lunnie!!! and Caz!!

UKCS is ok, but for real friends, rather than just on-line friends, I'd rather be here! And our meets are really special!

I'll have to be an 'honorary' member, now that I have a caravan!

Comment

That's the one!!!!!

I sleep in the awning occasionally JayJay! but still have the cooking to do

Comment

Hi Lunnie are you going to the Wolverley meet in April, hoping to meet up with you there, I will be in Wolverhampton (Penn) about 19th April on my way to the meet.
                        Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                        'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi Bryan, I certainly hope to, but it is my friend 65th birthday on the 21st April and not sure how she is celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!! but if I cant attend the overnight bit I most certainly hope to come and visit even if it is the Friday night, would love to see everyone again and will bring some cake.

Comment

Originally posted by lunnie View Post
                            would love to see everyone again and will bring some cake.

Now that's what I like to hear. :eat: A Small Motorhome Meet wouldn't be the same without lots of cake to eat.
                            Graham

Comment

Well, I'm here, having bought our Erba Triton 420GT back in September. It was a bit of a rocky road at frist because a garbage truck wrote off my car whilst we were camping near Bristol. That I think highlights an advantage for a small caravan, in that we had left it at the site to visit IKEA. At the moment we are thinking aboiut the new season and planning to attend the Eriba Owner's Club Spring Rally in April. Mike

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X