New stripes on my Romini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New stripes on my Romini

Have replaced the brown stripe on my Romini because half of it was missing. Got virtually an exact colour match. I had to cut a 50mm width down to 30mm. But finally got it on the van. Just trying to keep myself occupied and not thinking about the fact I haven't had a cigarette for 6 weeks and I'm also on a diet to get the weight off that I put on (because I'm not smoking). Talk about stressful, I need a holiday

strips

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
    Have replaced the brown stripe on my Romini because half of it was missing. Got virtually an exact colour match. I had to cut a 50mm width down to 30mm. But finally got it on the van. Just trying to keep myself occupied and not thinking about the fact I haven't had a cigarette for 6 weeks and I'm also on a diet to get the weight off that I put on (because I'm not smoking). Talk about stressful, I need a holiday
    hi nice would u like to do my R20 for me diggdeep

Comment

That looks lovely Pam! It will go faster now!

Comment

Come to Beddgelert forest in Snowdonia with us at the end of this month.See the fancy meeting up thread for details.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Beddgelert

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
          Come to Beddgelert forest in Snowdonia with us at the end of this month.See the fancy meeting up thread for details.
          Beddgelert looks great. My kind of holiday. But I'm not confident enough to travel all that way. I checked out the brochure online for forest holidays and Spiers house in North Yorkshire is a lot closer. Has anyone been there. Hopefully the more me and Little Roo get about the more confidence I'll get.

Pam

Comment

Beddgelert looks great. My kind of holiday. But I'm not confident enough to travel all that way. I checked out the brochure online for forest holidays and Spiers house in North Yorkshire is a lot closer. Has anyone been there. Hopefully the more me and Little Roo get about the more confidence I'll get.

Pam
            Hi Pam,
            I'm not trying to twist your arm, but from Northumberland to Wales could bring you almost past my house. Without a significant difference in mileage. A1, M18, M1 and 3 miles of A road to my house.
            I could offer an overnight pitch (with a view!) and pilotage to Beddgelert next day.
            Just an offer.
            Jim.
            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Beddgelert

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
              Hi Pam,
              I'm not trying to twist your arm, but from Northumberland to Wales could bring you almost past my house. Without a significant difference in mileage. A1, M18, M1 and 3 miles of A road to my house.
              I could offer an overnight pitch (with a view!) and pilotage to Beddgelert next day.
              Just an offer.
              Jim.
              Actually Jim, that sounds like a good idea. If I can get to Lincolshire I'm sure I can manage your house. You can contact me via PM with your phone number and maybe we can arrange something. Pam

Comment

Pam
                We went to spiers house last year, just for a few nights. It's busy at weekends but Sunday night onwards was nice and peaceful. Usual facilities, you can part take in some activities from the centre, if that's your thing. We hired a night vision scope to look at the bunnies and deer in the woods. Plenty of walks, no local shop but site sells a few bits and sells snacks too. Listen out for the nightjars chugging in the summer evenings, it's an amazing noise!
                Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Actually Jim, that sounds like a good idea. If I can get to Lincolshire I'm sure I can manage your house. You can contact me via PM with your phone number and maybe we can arrange something. Pam
                  That sounds like a brilliant idea, Two Litre - and we'd get to meet both you and Pam!! Pam - you'll have to get in there quickly if you want a pitch, I believe they are filling up fast as it's a Bank Holiday.

Which way are you thinking of going from Chesterfield to Beddgelert, Jim? I'd suggest Chesterfield-Macclesfield-Northwich-Chester-A55 to Carnarvon, then the road from the coast at Carnarvon to the site. If you google the directions, it suggests going through Stockport and all over the place!

Edited to add: Well done on giving up smoking as well! Still trying to get my head around stopping here!
                  Last edited by jayjay; 08-04-2011, 11:20.

Comment

Beddgelert

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                    That sounds like a brilliant idea, Two Litre - and we'd get to meet both you and Pam!! Pam - you'll have to get in there quickly if you want a pitch, I believe they are filling up fast as it's a Bank Holiday.

Which way are you thinking of going from Chesterfield to Beddgelert, Jim? I'd suggest Chesterfield-Macclesfield-Northwich-Chester-A55 to Carnarvon, then the road from the coast at Carnarvon to the site. If you google the directions, it suggests going through Stockport and all over the place!

Edited to add: Well done on giving up smoking as well! Still trying to get my head around stopping here!
                    Unfortunately when the doctor diagnosed COPD (mild) It shocked the life out of me and I stopped smoking the same day. I'm on patches which do work but every now and then I do get the urge. But the thought of being on oxygen for 16 hours a day (within 5 years) convinced me to stop and get back to a healthier life style. Since I'd rather let myself wallow for too long after the death of my husband and then 6 years later my dad. But the money i've saved so far (I put it away in a box) will pay for my holiday.

Pam

Comment

Unfortunately when the doctor diagnosed COPD (mild) It shocked the life out of me and I stopped smoking the same day. I'm on patches which do work but every now and then I do get the urge. But the thought of being on oxygen for 16 hours a day (within 5 years) convinced me to stop and get back to a healthier life style. Since I'd rather let myself wallow for too long after the death of my husband and then 6 years later my dad. But the money i've saved so far (I put it away in a box) will pay for my holiday.

Pam
                      hi no how u feel wife had a big cancer op so now if i can get her way on hoiliday i do thats wy we ave got a new one this year been to see it toay get it on tue next weekend south cost thanks tom denise +dog

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X