X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A ride off in to the Sunset?

Hi all.

More piccies here from the NEC.

This time is for you caravanners and it is the Tab 320rs Mexican Sunset, manufactured by Knaus. I think it is externally glorious!

Unfortunately, just like the Go-Pod, the van was always full of people when I tried to get pctures of the inside, so you'll jut have to make do with the outside.

It just makes me feel happy, when I look at it. And for me, that counts for an awful lot. And so does the price. Would you believe it starts a £10,900! And you can get all the extras you require. click on the last photo to see the price and options. I think that is quite remarkable when you compare it to the Go-Pod or the still rather splendid offerings from Freedom. And there are all sorts of models and variations that you can buy.

Click on his link to see other varieties of the little Tab. http://www.southdownsmotorcaravans.c.../tab_320rs.php

It's just blooming cheerful!

Panda

IMG_0944.JPGIMG_0948.JPGIMG_0946.JPGIMG_0947.JPGIMG_0945.JPGIMG_0949.JPG
    These broken wings are gonna leave me here to stand my ground........

Oh, isn't it lovely to see something a bit different! I really don't know why more manufacturers don't get more fizzy with the decals and colours, instead of the same old, same old.

I'm not sure I could cope with the restricted space in these pods, but at least Swift have a slightly different look with their Base Camp caravan, also small but with full head height. Unfortunately they're nearly £18k for a new one!

Thanks for posting that Panda, glad you found something to cheer you up!
    Cynthia

Comment

That sure is a show stopper, thanks for posting!

Comment

Those [email protected] vans are bigger than they look. They may be pod shaped but they are many times bigger than the usual teardrop vans. I believe they even do a 4 berth version.
        Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

The thing I like about the m is their simplicity. They're not pretending to be something they're not. This one had no shower, only a porta potti loo, I think, it was just a pleasant and fun place to be. Other entry level caravans from the major manufacturers could be over £17,000 and although they were very well specified and very comfortable, they were like sheep. Put one next to another and at first glance they all look the same. That's why I like go-pods, Freedoms stuff and this. Just a bit off the wall.

Panda.
          These broken wings are gonna leave me here to stand my ground........

Comment