Cute Collapsible Caravan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute Collapsible Caravan!

I found this Ansfold (Portafold) on eBay, and think its lovely. Link, here, owner's club website, here.

Isn't it just lovely?

Well spotted, Cal!

Comment

That is so cute & I loved the doormat. Where can we get one like that, or with a campervan design on it ?

Comment

Originally posted by pendel View Post
        That is so cute & I loved the doormat. Where can we get one like that, or with a campervan design on it ?
        You can get the caravan one on amazon and ebay as well as some caravan accessory shops, not found a Motorhome one though, except ones with a vw on.
        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Here's a pic of two of them at the Wollaton Steam Show (today), one of which was towed by the Reliant, which also had two folding Brompton bicycles on board.

Comment

Thanks for the post Cal,never knew there were such small folding caravans about.Learning all the time,cheers.

Comment

Here's another!
              Seen yesterday at a Car Show we were displaying at. Towed by the Morris 1000 Traveller on the right.
              Small world, indeed!

Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

Great photos, love the Cath Kidson style interior!
                Mary

Comment

I needed one of these.........
                  MS.RoMiNi

Comment

TWO many or is it THREE many in ONE day is enough!
                    Maybe OK when little cars had little power years ago. But what can the reason be today except for Reliant owners etc?
                    Jim
                    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
                      TWO many or is it THREE many in ONE day is enough!
                      Maybe OK when little cars had little power years ago. But what can the reason be today except for Reliant owners etc?
                      Jim
                      No reason at all today apart from falling in love with it, isn't that a good enough reason
                      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Talking of Reliant Robins I would like one of those please and also a Sinclair C5 too
                        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
                          Talking of Reliant Robins I would like one of those please and also a Sinclair C5 too
                          Oh Sobby. Please change your name because I am getting a bit that way!
                          Jim.
                          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Bet you are surprised I'm still married Aren't you Jim? a long suffering husband
                            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
                              I love my R10 - but I secretly long for a split-screen VW camper!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X