X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks to both we will be marrried in January
    BuzznDave

Comment

fullsizeoutput_af.jpeg we are now getting ready for our wedding on the 8 Jan we won't have the new van for our honeymoon but busy planing where to go and kitting it out . It will have a large battery and solar panel . so no need for the 230 V mains connection and the 2to 4 £ day to use it . There is blown air heating and hot water using Gas.LED lights .a bath room and shower. Role on spring .Thanks to all our Friends for there posts and best wishes .
      BuzznDave

Comment

Sounds fantastic! Good luck on your big day as well.

Comment

Toilet-resized-for-gallery.jpg this is it the bath room. thanks for your post we both hope to see you next year .in a field somewhere!
          BuzznDave

Comment

It's beautiful Dave and Pat

Comment

Lovely van, you will be so comfortable.
              Claire

Comment

thanks CVJ. nearly the end of a very difficult year a lot of change and sorrow. and happiness and joy for the future
                BuzznDave

Comment

Looks a lovely van can't wait to see it. 2019 is going to be a good year for you, with happiness from the start

Comment

New year, new van, new wife, new husband and a new start for you both. I’m so pleased for you.
                    Graham
                    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Dave and Pat View Post
                      It will have a large battery and solar panel . so no need for the 230 V mains connection and the 2to 4 £ day to use it .
                      I think your only problem might be in finding a campsite that lets you have a pitch without electric hook up. So many these days make you pay whether you use it or not

and you can't wild camp in a caravan ...... or can you?

Comment

Congratulations on your purchase Dave and Pat ! What a brilliant new start to your married life together, just a shame it won't be on the road in time for your honeymoon, how romantic would that have been!

Good luck for a happy day on January 8th, and for a happy life together in your new Freedom!
                        Cynthia.

Comment

January 8th is a special day for us too as it is our only (and our youngest grandchild ) granddaughter's 18th Birthday)

Comment

hi Pauline. Of the all the nights we were away in pod last year we had EHU at Taunton and 5 nights at a CCC site.. we also have wild camped for 4 weeks in Scotland overlooking the Kyles of Bute .There are plenty of sites that you can have No EHU in the CCC ,, at Abergely. And at Pams rally at Blyth. to name but a few .Thats a good plan a second honeymoon thanks Cynthia
                            BuzznDave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave and Pat View Post
                              hi Pauline. Of the all the nights we were away in pod last year we had EHU at Taunton and 5 nights at a CCC site.. we also have wild camped for 4 weeks in Scotland overlooking the Kyles of Bute .There are plenty of sites that you can have No EHU in the CCC ,, at Abergely. And at Pams rally at Blyth. to name but a few .Thats a good plan a second honeymoon thanks Cynthia
                              Yes, the C&CC THS sites are all over the place and they are great! It's the reason I keep my C&CC membership paid up, even though I might only do one or two a year.
                              It's a bit like wild camping, Pauline - you need your own loo for most of these THCs. Facilities only usually include a water tap, a loo emptying facility and a skip... oh and a field!

Comment

Hi Pauline >Kingsbury water park in march a hardstanding pitch with Ehu is only available. but in April you can have grass with no Ehu . if you are away 90 nights at £ 3 or £ 4 a night its £360 . Some sites charge £6 a night for EHU...I did spend £16 on gas last year the old miser that I am oops Pat also changed a gas bottle so £ 36 the two of us in I caravan and a camper van. will we miss the Queues at the showers the pot washing the washing machine .NO. the trek in the rain to the loo in the night paying £18 to £32 a night or £5 to £8 a night.Thats the choice . more ££££ saved ..
                                BuzznDave

Comment