No announcement yet.

freedom caravan owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 days to go . we are all packed and ready for Easter. Pick it up . my Best man And Pats bridesmaid are coming over to name the Freedom .they are banned from hitting it with the bottle .A Day loading it . buzz and tilly to bag there sleeping places.Load fridge and freezer .pray to the sun god . What are we all doing for Easter ?????
    BuzznDave

Comment

Collected Van At Stafford .said to Pod .... A very hot easter away . trying it all out .The freedom Jet stream twin sport has lived up and beyond all expectations .. After 20 days and nights away . ..Plated at 850 KG the Alco stabiliser does its job tows v well .... so how was it With out EHU .Being able to stop en route for loo and a meal a rest or sleep .Dry as a bone ( no falling roof lining) . no ducking or bumped head ..The floor is about 2 " thick NO wood to rot ! ..Having blown air heat and hot water and shower.oven grill still cheeper on gas bottle than EHU.! very happy bunny
      BuzznDave

Comment

Just had a count up only been 50 nights away since April with the freedom .It has 2 gas bottles so NO EHU needed.put the heating on timer and come back to a warm van ideal for winter.Been to 3 Different DAs in Yorkshire . twice to our by the beach wild camping field. Just back from near Morecambe.The dogs love there new home.Old buzz is showing his age.but as long as he can still sniff he will be happy .The spare wheel is in the Big gas locker not where it used to be under the van, a pig to get too one of the many changes over the 20 years of production.
        BuzznDave

Comment

I hope if anyone posts on Freedom or Gopod tin tent caravan threads . ... Some one will pick it up .You will be pleased to hear we will be rather busy this Autumn so I will not be posting .
          BuzznDave

Comment