Propex Heating system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propex Heating system

As mentioned in an earlier post,the mechanic who serviced the Wisp said the Propex 1600 wasn’t working it could have been anything from a blown fuse(that would be too easy )to something major. Don’t know much about this system so Don’t know if it can be looked at in situ or whether it has to be sent away. Any thoughts

Pam

Pam the fuse would be external - so probably on the caravans fuse board or as a inline fuse in the feed line if it is direct from the leisure battery. If nothing happens when you turn the controller no blown air no nothing -I would first look using eyeball first for a fuse, then use meter or test light to check for power at the heater and check for power at the thermostat. It may be worth changing the thermostat - they are not very expensive.
    Jon

Comment

I’ll have a closer look at the system when it’s not poring from the heavens.Thanks for the info. It’s something go on.

Pam

Comment

Pam, you might find this useful - https://www.propexheatsource.co.uk/p...instructions_2

Comment

Thanks for that Caz
          Pam

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• K80
            fuse box query
            by K80
            Hi guys, the fan has stopped working in my Romahome hylo, think it's probably a fuse, the problem is I can't find the fuses.....can you help? Where should...
            16-03-2015, 20:44
          • JulieM
            Romahome Fuse Box
            by JulieM
            Does anyone have a list of the fuses for a 2002 Berlingo Romahome.We broke down today, the AA man said it was a fuel pump problem but the indicators,windscreen...
            02-09-2018, 17:32
          • djsooz
            propex heating
            by djsooz
            Hi Ant, and the rest of you techie people,

I recently had to replace my leisure battery as it turned out it was kaput - thanks for previous...
            22-10-2010, 23:17
          • bosslady
            Webasto heating problem in Romahome R40
            by bosslady
            dear Ant, I went to turn on the Webasto heating in my Romahome R40, would not turn on , tried several times, took out fuses and replaced but nothing....
            13-02-2018, 09:57
          • lizzie
            12 volt sockets
            by lizzie
            Morning Ant!
            I seem to have lost power to my charging sockets on the cab also aircon indicator light does not work. Probably a simple fix but beyond...
            07-03-2018, 09:23

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X