Horrible caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible caravan

This chap is travelling from Norway to Nottingham for the Nottingham Beer Festival, apparently he is the President of the Norway fan club of a football team in Nottingham (I can't bring myself to say the name as I support Notts County and it is akin to swearing).

Anyway I wondered what the caravan was, I hate the paint job but apart from that it looks a nice little van. Anyone know what it is? Click on the picture to enlarge.
    Attached Files
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

caravan

it looks like a freedom back end diggdeep

Comment

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
      it looks like a freedom back end diggdeep
      The back end would have red lamps - not white. And aren't Freedoms more than chest high?
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

It's a Freedom Microlite, you are looking at the front end, one of the older ones with the door on the right, before they reversed the body on the chassis so the pointy end was at the front and the door on the left.

He's standing up inside with the pop top pulled right open.

Eye catching paint job.

Comment

caravan

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
          The back end would have red lamps - not white. And aren't Freedoms more than chest high?
          Jim.
          if you look down you see the box on front just at bottom of phot diggdeep (tom)

Comment

That's right, Tom. I used to have one, and now have it's big brother the Sunseeker.

Here's a microlite like the one above but without the paint job:

Comment

That looks a lot better Caz.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                That looks a lot better Caz.
                Certainly more tasteful...but I do like the humour shown by the football fan.

i wonder how other people would decorate theirs if they had one? BeautiFul country scene? rainbow? skeletons as per Iron Maiden? Something humorous?
                Carpe diem! :)

Comment

When I was looking for a van a couple of months ago there was one on e-bay that had been painted black and given a pair of carriage lamps, just like an old fashioned hearse.

There was another that had pink hearts all over it and the inside had been re-decorated all in pink.

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post
                    When I was looking for a van a couple of months ago there was one on e-bay that had been painted black and given a pair of carriage lamps, just like an old fashioned hearse.

There was another that had pink hearts all over it and the inside had been re-decorated all in pink.
                    mm NICE
                    Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X