Introducing Dora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing Dora

I have now got an ABI Maurauder caravan, have decided I need a bit of comfort.
    I still have a folding caravan and combicamp trailer tent.

Have used it last weekend camping at Nottingham and she was comfortable and warm without any heating on.

I have called her Dora the tora

Nice one Roger, look forward to seeing Dora the Tora at a meet sometime.

As a matter of interest which campsite did you use in Nottingham?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      Nice one Roger, look forward to seeing Dora the Tora at a meet sometime.

As a matter of interest which campsite did you use in Nottingham?
      Thornton's Holt

Comment

Originally posted by rogerw8 View Post
        Thornton's Holt

Not seen that one before so just googled it http://www.thorntons-holt.co.uk/lgtn...0016638-1.aspx looks a nice site with a swimming pool too.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Ohhh! Thanks for posting that link Graham. A heated indoor swimming pool makes it very tempting indeed. Might try and fit in a quick weekend before the end of October.

We are so sad at missing out on the SW Meet. Flora is now much better and we will all be fit and ready for new adventures within a few days. Just got to recover from the vet's bills
          Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
            Ohhh! Thanks for posting that link Graham. A heated indoor swimming pool makes it very tempting indeed. Might try and fit in a quick weekend before the end of October.

We are so sad at missing out on the SW Meet. Flora is now much better and we will all be fit and ready for new adventures within a few days. Just got to recover from the vet's bills

AND they accommodate rallies, definately one to remember!!!
            Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X