nice outfit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice outfit

Saw this in Ghent, I thought it looked interesting, the Alpine is not in Twolitre's class but thought he might like a look
    Attached Files
    If you feel life is uncertain always eat your pudding first!

really nice photo,cant comment on the car I know nothing about them,but what a classicaly Gaulish scene,I love Ghent,or Ganders if you prefer,such a lovely city,just strolling around it is delightful.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Joe, nice car, but not really my thing, or within my budget!
      I have had my car for 27 years now and it was built for less than £2000.

As for the caravan. I have seen quite a lot like that at car shows and I always think that a video of the inhabitant(s) trying to get dressed in there would be highly entertaining by putting contortionists to shame. One of the first comments about my Romini is usually "Wow, I can stand up straight in here!"

At my age I think I would have to get dressed/undressed outside. And that would be disgusting. NOT entertaining.
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Ian,
        As you say Ghent is a wonderful place for wandering about ,we also enjoyed a boat trip around the waterways with informative commentary about the buildings and the history of the city.I feel like another vist after writing this!

Jim,
        I know what you mean about head room I spent a good part of my life sailing and working on boats with no standing room and as I've got older banging my head seems to hurt more and my body just doesn't contort like it did
        Joe
        If you feel life is uncertain always eat your pudding first!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X