Freedom Jetstream help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom Jetstream help

Hi, hope you might be able to help my mum. She’s got a 2020 freedom Jetstream and needs to change the led bulb in one of the lamps (see images) but she can’t figure out how to get the old bulb out (Too small to get her fingers inside the shade and doesn’t look like the shade is removable) also don’t know what action is needed to remove bulb (e.g. push and turn, unscrew, pull out) and doesn’t know what type of replacement bulb to buy. Can anyone help please. Some pics of lamp attached.
    Attached Files

Oh dear, I'm a bit embarrassed that no one has replied to your enquiry about the bulb in your lamp. Normally our Freedom enthusiasts Dave and Pat would have been onto your query but they don't seem to be posting at the moment. I'm afraid I'm no help as I'm not familiar with the lamp. I'm trying to think of one of our other members who used to have a Freedom, who might be able to help you.

kernowjon is very good at all sorts of aspects of repairs. maybe he can help.
    Cynthia

Comment

Hi there. I think that you flick or push out the 2 little silver looking catches either side of the bulb and it should sort of drop out. Alternatively if you've got anything with a little rubber sucker, that will help to extract it after pushing the little clips.

I may be wrong however, but that is what it looks like to me.

Panda
      https://www.youtube.com/user/pandabloke

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X