As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse

FAO MARTIN GERRISH

If Martin Gerrish is reading the forum can you check your email and reply to [email protected]

Thanks
Graham
See more
See less

Freedom Caravans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom Caravans

So here we are Agenobarrier , in the 'Caravan Chat' zone, you can ask anything you like and I'm sure there will be someone who will be able to answer your query!

If I was to go back to a caravan I'd probably get one of these little dears myself. After my experiences with tradition caravans and their problems with damp and leak issues I quite like the idea of having a one-piece GRP unit! The modern Freedoms have come a long way from their rather basic cousins of yesteryear and have lots of mod cons on board.
    Cynthia.

Hi from me Agenobarrier. We pat and I Dave have a jets treem twinsport 18 month old with motor mover ,solar ,larger battery . platted at 850 kg. we did over100 nights in it in the first year . we just need a field water and Elsan empty .so £7.50 to £10 a night .free in the frount garden! during Lock down . ...we were there for the for the big camp out in the garden in lockdown. afternoon tea open the window and let the sun in . cook a meal . have a drink .etc . just a change from the house . In the van the only change we have done There is now a shelf under the near side wheel arch with tins in it ..its our "Tincanally " there are always bedding and clothing in it all ready to go ..We use the oven as godies store . bread cakes etc . Due to when I had my retired sniffer dog . who was a foodie ,also its maximising space . what unit do you have ? DSC01670.JPG
    living the life in a field

Comment

Has anyone else een the DACIA ad on the Freeview chanel DAVE
      https://youtu.be/9xTEs7YYJJI

Fast becoming a GOG (Grumpy Old Git:joker:)

Comment

Thanks Jon. there is a lot of old ones around
        living the life in a field

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X