A tin tent that looks like a tin tent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tin tent that looks like a tin tent!

Isn't this just the quirkiest, and cutest!!
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2307005559...84.m1423.l2649

JAY JAY! YOU READ MY MIND, JUST POSTED THIS UNDER TRAILER TENTS..
    Last edited by phoenix; 14-11-2011, 20:34.

Comment

Jayjay, you are not "online" how did you post , am i missing something, did you pop in and out, or do you have Higher Powers,..LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
        Hmm. Sobby might be along soon to give it a name. How about Pharaoh or Tut! Had to look Pharaoh up in the dicshunery.
        Jim.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

:laughing
          Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
          Hmm. Sobby might be along soon to give it a name. How about Pharaoh or Tut! Had to look Pharaoh up in the dicshunery.
          Jim.

You are crackers.

Comment

How about Mini Mount Everest, no seriously it is a cool piece of kit, and something to challenge the uk market.. i like it.

Comment

Hmmmm. Yes very quirky but does nothing for me.. Good names though....
              What about "A minus"
              MS.RoMiNi

Comment

I like Mini Mount Everest.
                MS.RoMiNi

Comment

I remember when they imported these back in the early 90s when we'd just started caravanning and I read every caravan magazine from cover to cover every month.

You needed a step ladder to attach the awning.

Comment

caravan

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                    I saw it on ebay and I thi k Graham had a link as well. I would have been sofely tempted to get me one of those if I didn't already have my Romini and if it had been situated closer. Very tempted.

Pam

Comment

I went to look at them a few years ago as I was interested because I could have stored it in a garage and it didnt have any canvas to dry.
                      Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

If it was on a buy it now at under a thou, I'd be tempted! I think for a min van though, it's very expensive. ... prpbably not as much as they would be new though!

Comment

I don't remember how much they were new it's a long time ago. Certainly they were more than 5K
                          Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
                            I saw it on ebay and I thi k Graham had a link as well. I would have been sofely tempted to get me one of those if I didn't already have my Romini and if it had been situated closer. Very tempted.

Pam
                            Nice looking little thing, I also would be very tempted if it was cheaper Pam! However, they are tiny micro campers, a lot smaller than the rominis or my caravan. I think you'd be banging your head all the while, and not a lot of storage. And there's not even room for a very small fridge!

Edited to add - it didn't sell on ebay and the auction has now ended. Although the seller had edited the description to say there were over 200 watchers as it got closer to the end. I bet all of us watching were wondering if anyone would buy it! If it wasn't so near to Xmas, and it wasn't over the thousand mark, I would have put a bid on.
                            Last edited by jayjay; 16-11-2011, 08:47.

Comment

Trailer / horse box / two berth caravan

This thread, one on a folding caravan, and the one on horse boxes remind me that I have all of these items variously on the drive, in 200 pages of notes and calculations, and in my head.

But I decided the trailer was too large and restricting to tow to the out-of-the-way and foreign places we want to visit. So I converted the intended towcar to a camper van instead.

My article "Other small motorhomes / Self-build Doblo" on the Main Menu refers. (Additional up-to-date photos of the converted towcar, not the trailer, will follow when I can get a friend to take them).

Paul.
                              Seek to make a virtue of necessity.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X