Sterkeman Caravans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sterkeman Caravans

This European company seems to have done a bit of a vanishing act. The only reason I looked up the company name was because i saw a mention in the latest C&CC magazine (April edition) about a lady who said she'd had a Sterkeman folding caravan, and wished she hadn't got rid of it. I was curious as I didn't realise Sterkeman had ever manufactured a folder. Looking on their website there is certain no mention of them in the company's current blurb.

I always thought Sterkeman was a German manufacturer, but according to the company address, they're making caravans out of the Trigano stable, in France. So perhaps have been swallowed up and, perhaps, being subdued by the pparent company so that trigano gets to rid itself of the competition. I may be completely wrong, of course. On the website there is a 'Find a dealer' tab, but when you click on it, there doesn't appear to be any Sterkeman dealers at all in the UK now. I thought there was at least one, in the North East?

So, what's my point.... There isn't one really! I was just having a mid-morning coffee and seeing what was going on in the world of caravans..... Keeps me out of mischief
    Cynthia

STERCKEMAN, a TRIGANO VDL brand

Our technical expertise, our know-how and our recognized competence in terms of design are found at the heart of our 2017 collection, 100% made in France.

As a couple, in a family, with grandchildren or friends, at the seaside, in the mountains or on the road, one of the STERCKEMAN models is just what you need.

Located among the vineyards of the Rhône Valley in the Ardèche region of France, TRIGANO VDL designs and manufactures motorhomes and campers. With over 16,000 vehicles per year, 200,000 m2 of surface area (33 football fields) and more than 600 employees, TRIGANO VDL is the largest production unit in Europe.

The partner of your successful vacations and a recognized French brand for over 70 years, STERCKEMAN guarantees you vacations in a contemporary, well-equipped motorhome while enabling you to stay within your budget.
    living the life in a field

Comment

Thank you buzzbaby , I saw that stuff on Sterkeman's website, not very informative in terms of prices, or who their British dealers are (if they still have any). Also, the information is 4 years old! A lot can change in the time.
      Cynthia

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X