X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pamsicle
    replied
    Movelite pocket

It will have to be a really little cat about the size of a hamster to get through the hole Pam

Leave a comment:

• mari2chris
    replied
    Oh daer, Liz. I hope it's not a cat flap. My Gwennie wouldn't approve of that and I'm afraid she'd see them off sharpish!!

Leave a comment:

• Lizp
    replied
    ...I always liked the thought that it was probably a cat flap!

Liz

Leave a comment:

• pamsicle
    replied
    No pockets in movelite

Originally posted by mari2chris View Post
    I think the little zip could be for putting the EHU cable through as you would for a tent. I'll bet the designers didn't realise that most if not all m/h's have outside connections!
    I think you're spot on. I was telling my friend about it and even though she has never camped in her life. She suggested the same tnkng you did. ery handy but as you say the ehu wouldn't be in the awning. Although I believe that the Movelite is American, so maybe they do things different

Pam

Leave a comment:

• mari2chris
    replied
    I think the little zip could be for putting the EHU cable through as you would for a tent. I'll bet the designers didn't realise that most if not all m/h's have outside connections!

Leave a comment:

• pamsicle
    replied
    No pocket in movelite

Ok. I finally found the pockets in the awning. They were at the base of the tunnel. However. I've studied the instructions. In particular the part called Additional features on your Movelite S and I quote:
    Pockets on tunnel to stow rear panel. YES
    Both side panels zip out to take annexe NO THEY DON'T
    No mention of what the luminous 5inch zip is for
    Otherwise I finally have the awning sussed. The only other niggle I have, is that when I opened up the grounsheet to see how it fit inside the awning I couldn't figure out what all the hooks,eyes loops etc were for. But I'll probably not use it anyway.

Pam

Leave a comment:

• pamsicle
    replied
    No pocket in movelite

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
    I haven't taken my movelite out of its bag yet, would you like me to and see if mine has a pocket?
    I was told by the forum mine is an old movelite square, I don't know the difference
    Neither do I. I think I have the 2011 model. Just wondered what the little zip was for.

Pam

Leave a comment:

• Sobby 2711
    replied
    I haven't taken my movelite out of its bag yet, would you like me to and see if mine has a pocket?
    I was told by the forum mine is an old movelite square, I don't know the difference

Leave a comment:

• pamsicle
    started a topic No pocket in movelite

No pocket in movelite

Ok so I put up my movelite up in the sitting room(it's Sunday afternoon, noting on the telly).So the front zips up both sides you roll it up and tie at the top. The sides zip up and across and then you roll and tie in the corner. The back, is a little confusing. You can zip up and across and tie in corner. Or you can unzipnall the way around from one corner to the other. But you can't release he zip. So what to do woth the material.?To one side near the bottom of the corner is a luminous green zip about 6 inches long.Ah ha I thought is this a pocket? Would seem not. I unzipped it nd put my hand in and it came out the other side. No idea what it is there for. So I either leave the maywrial loose in the corner of the awning or unzip both sides and go around until they meet in the middle at the top of the door and tie it up.
    One good thing though. I'm getting good at putting it up in my living roomPam

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X