Caravan insurance with c and c club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caravan insurance with c and c club

Anyone got insurance for their caravan and Romini in particular. After my last insurer would not renew for a second year because of age of Romini I have been looking around. The caravan and camping club have quoted me £56. It was refreshing to actually find a Romini in the drop down menu. Anyone else with the c and c club insurance.

Pam

Yes I'm with'em Pam, though for my Romahome Hylo, they were the cheapest at the time of renewal and covered all the bases that my previous insurers did.
    Have fortunately never, ever made a claim on insurance, so can't comment on how they are for that, my feeling was that, as they were endorsed by the CCC there should be understanding and efficiency in the event of a claim.
    Any particular questions, come back to me and I can have a look at the policy for you.

All the best
    Andyvan

Comment

Caravan insurance

Originally posted by andyvan View Post
      Yes I'm with'em Pam, though for my Romahome Hylo, they were the cheapest at the time of renewal and covered all the bases that my previous insurers did.
      Have fortunately never, ever made a claim on insurance, so can't comment on how they are for that, my feeling was that, as they were endorsed by the CCC there should be understanding and efficiency in the event of a claim.
      Any particular questions, come back to me and I can have a look at the policy for you.

All the best
      Andyvan
      Thanks for that Andy. I will probably go for it. Pam

Comment

I was insured with the C&CC until last week when they cancelled my policy. It was handled courteously though and I was given adequate notice along with the promise of a full refund without even a pro-rata deduction for the month I'd been on cover. I would use them again in 4-5 years time....

Comment

We are with them too, although paying a lot more than that!!! Haven't had to claim, luckily but when I phoned to discuss the possibility of us changing our caravan they were extremely helpful.
          Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

I've insured all our caravans with them since 1997.

Comment

What do you get for your ££'s Pam? Mine isn't insured, except by a wing and a prayer or ten! I looked for insurance when I first bought it, but couldn't find an insurer who would insure it for just over the £1000 mark, simply what it's worth. So I suppose I'm hoping (cross fingers and touch wood) that any damage would be third party, and that no-one wants to pinch it! LOL!

Comment

We are insured with them, so far they have been lowest quote and no problems, although we have only had to get a 'chipped' windscreen repaired so far.

Comment

I am insured with them and they have been lowest quote and no problems, My C15 was insured with them, and when I changed to my Herald Squire RL, twice the size in van and engine I only had £45 extra to pay, the change over went through in minuets, most courteous and very professional. I'm very happy with them.
                  Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                  'Live without regrets'

Comment

insurance

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
                    Anyone got insurance for their caravan and Romini in particular. After my last insurer would not renew for a second year because of age of Romini I have been looking around. The caravan and camping club have quoted me £56. It was refreshing to actually find a Romini in the drop down menu. Anyone else with the c and c club insurance.

Pam
                    I have my romini insured with the camping and caravan club at just under six pounds a month and its insured for two grand plus 500 contents.
                    Its the best deal i could find and have been with them for three years now with no price increase!

Comment