Bought an Eriba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought an Eriba

Wanted one for ages...Due to collect next week. Quite excited...

Doug

Well done, She looks a little beauty.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Mayfair Pete View Post
      Well done, She looks a little beauty.

Peter
      Thanks Pete - it's (you reckon a "she" do you...?) a 2005 model and looks hardly used. Very impressed by the finish - just hope it's as good as it looks...

And now, inevitably, we start on the quest for a perfect awning at a reasonable price....

Doug
      Last edited by snobbyafghan; 28-02-2012, 23:04.

Comment

What a lovely little thing, Doug! Congrats on your purchase!

Comment

Congratulations on your new baby. Looks really lovely.
          Eribas are very good quality products and very pleasing on the eye.
          ENJOY.

Comment

Thanks everyone - I'm looking forward to collecting next week...

We swore a solemn oath that after our spate of impulse purchases recently (Romahome Dimension; Gobur Folding caravan; cottage in Brittany - all of which have now gone) we'd be much more sensible in future. So, we went to the dealers "just to have a look". We also set a sensible budget above which we wouldn't go. It took about 15 minutes at the showroom for both of those resolutions to be blown sky-high... Well, it looked so NICE - hardly seems to have been used...There was no chance of resisting.

So here we go again.....

Doug

Comment

Looks great, one of our neighbours has one and they love it!
              derek b and Babs

Comment

Originally posted by snobbyafghan View Post
                Thanks everyone - I'm looking forward to collecting next week...

We swore a solemn oath that after our spate of impulse purchases recently (Romahome Dimension; Gobur Folding caravan; cottage in Brittany - all of which have now gone) we'd be much more sensible in future. So, we went to the dealers "just to have a look". We also set a sensible budget above which we wouldn't go. It took about 15 minutes at the showroom for both of those resolutions to be blown sky-high... Well, it looked so NICE - hardly seems to have been used...There was no chance of resisting.

So here we go again.....

Doug
                I thought you might find this fascinating Doug!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Bachem

Ian
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                  I thought you might find this fascinating Doug!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Bachem

Ian
                  So - it's all Erich's fault.....

Doug

Comment

We've often said if we went back to tin tent tugging we would get an Eriba, we love the look of them, maybe we will join you one day Doug and then we could create the Eriba Forum and Website.
                    Graham
                    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                      .....and then we could create the Eriba Forum and Website.
                      Well there is one already, Graham, but I'm sure yours would better....:so happy:

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by snobbyafghan View Post
                        Well there is one already, Graham, but I'm sure yours would better....:so happy:
                        Of course it would, that goes without saying.
                        Graham
                        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

is it the puck or is it a bit bigger model. It looks very nice condition.
                          Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
                            is it the puck or is it a bit bigger model. It looks very nice condition.
                            Robin - it's a 2005 Puck - the smallest one. No toilet compartment. You can only tell so much by a poke round the van in a showroon but it looks like new. The tyres seem hardly used and internally it looks very smart.

Our previous experience has shown us that we can be quite happy with a teeny-weeny van and as we intend to stay on sites (unlike when we had the Dimension) there's no need for an on-board toilet compartment. We'll probably get a porta-potti + tent to have around in case of night-time emergencies

The finish is far superior to the Gobur folding van we had in 2010 - after we pick it up, I'll post some pics.

Doug

Comment

ahhhhhh congrats Doug - I too have just got one - a 1989 Puck and love it to bits - towed it home from Melton Mowbray like a dream, I'm just dying to try it now!! Mine came with a Khyam Motordome Tourer that I don't need and I've got it for sale on the eriba forum if you're interested, also an outside Protec cover but I haven't advertised that yet as I'm waiting for straps to come in the post.....I had a big Swift motorhome thats disguised itself - not very well - to come on some of this forums meets but decided to sell as we're expecting first grandchild this May and I just won't get the use out of it etc etc.....I WANT TO GO CAMPING..........:so happy:
                              I'd let myself go but I've already gone......:D

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X