Collected the Puck yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collected the Puck yesterday

Went to Poole and collected our little Puck yesterday. A small hitch (literally) because the towing ball we had was the wrong sort so we couldn't "hitch" up. However, after we'd been relieved of another £46.00, they fitted the correct one and threw in an adaptor to convert our 13 pin electric connector to the newer one that was on the van.

Towing it back was great - hardly knew it was there. It's sat round the back now, waiting to go on a trip.

Just pondering on the awning situation - the tailor-made one is a whopping £650 but it is made specifiacally for Eribas....Must check the Premium Bonds...

Doug

Congratulations! Enjoy!

The driveaway movelites fit eribas, I saw an eriba puck with one on a campsite last year.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
      The driveaway movelites fit eribas, I saw an eriba puck with one on a campsite last year.
      jayjay - I thought they would and I know what they're like - we had one with the Dimension. But I'm looking to go for a more traditional caravan style awning with the Puck. We don't need a driveaway 'cos it's a caravan so I'm hankering for something less tent-like...But the prices.......

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by snobbyafghan View Post
        Went to Poole and collected our little Puck yesterday. A small hitch (literally) because the towing ball we had was the wrong sort so we couldn't "hitch" up. However, after we'd been relieved of another £46.00, they fitted the correct one and threw in an adaptor to convert our 13 pin electric connector to the newer one that was on the van.

Towing it back was great - hardly knew it was there. It's sat round the back now, waiting to go on a trip.

Just pondering on the awning situation - the tailor-made one is a whopping £650 but it is made specifiacally for Eribas....Must check the Premium Bonds...

Doug
        Look at this site for awnings for Eriba

http://www.leisurevehicles.co.uk/awnings/herzog.htm

Ian
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Enjoy your Puck - I've just completed the maiden voyage in mine and loved it....!!
          I'd let myself go but I've already gone......:D

Comment

marymary

You're ahead of us - well done on your maiden voyage - did you go somewhere interesting..?

I'm still wrestling with the awning conumdrum - they are so expensive..!

We're planning on a first outing back to Wales - Brecon or Mumbles, probably.

Doug

Comment

Hi Doug, sorry I missed your post there! Yes I love mine and have been away about 4/5 times....a bit curtailed at the mo as we're waiting for arrival of grandchild number 1 and I don't want to miss much....37wks at the mo so who knows....went to a site on the A38 well just off it with some friends and have been to Lincolnshire too.....enjoy!!
              I'd let myself go but I've already gone......:D

Comment

get a gazebo lol

Comment

Originally posted by snobbyafghan View Post
                  marymary

You're ahead of us - well done on your maiden voyage - did you go somewhere interesting..?

I'm still wrestling with the awning conumdrum - they are so expensive..!

We're planning on a first outing back to Wales - Brecon or Mumbles, probably.

Doug
                  You have bought a caravan with a longer working life under normal conditions than any other,25 to 30 years is normal for Eribas,your awning will be in use for all that time! thats a good return for money. and you will enjoy the little bit of extra space on sunny days,we do get sunny days honestly,The met office say this April is only the third wet month in the last two years and the trend is for a drier mediterranean climate. I would buy the awning later in the summer when you have settled into your van.
                  Best of luck and happy camping
                  Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi,

Check out preloved website, someone is selling an awning for £150. May be worth a look

Good hunting and enjoy your new unit.

Ann & Rosie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X