Happy caravanners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy caravanners!

We are happy 'vanners again!! :so happy:Last week we took our coachman caravan up to a dealer to trade it in for a new caravan. The dealer found damp in the rear internal wall and what looked like a huge problem arose. We thought the manufacturers warranty would cover the repairs but it turned out that the dealer we had bought it from originally had not sent off the paperwork and therefore the warranty wasn't valid. Many phone calls and faxes later, and a sleepless weekend for us, Coachman agreed to reinstate the warranty so our trade in could continue.

Today, we picked up our brand spanking new caravan! it's now safely locked, clamped and bollarded into our new driveway, purpose made for it. It is slightly longer than our last van, and a twin axle, so getting it onto the drive proved more difficult than anticipated but now we know how to do it for next time.

Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

twin1

Originally posted by glenw View Post
    We are happy 'vanners again!! :so happy:Last week we took our coachman caravan up to a dealer to trade it in for a new caravan. The dealer found damp in the rear internal wall and what looked like a huge problem arose. We thought the manufacturers warranty would cover the repairs but it turned out that the dealer we had bought it from originally had not sent off the paperwork and therefore the warranty wasn't valid. Many phone calls and faxes later, and a sleepless weekend for us, Coachman agreed to reinstate the warranty so our trade in could continue.

Today, we picked up our brand spanking new caravan! it's now safely locked, clamped and bollarded into our new driveway, purpose made for it. It is slightly longer than our last van, and a twin axle, so getting it onto the drive proved more difficult than anticipated but now we know how to do it for next time.

OH WOW>love it,happy times ahead.well done.

Comment

Looks beautiful. Am glad it all worked out ok for you.
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Very smart - enjoy your new toy!

Comment

Lovely looking van Glen.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

What a great looking van, Glen. I hope you all have many happy years using it.

Di.

Comment

What a great looking van Glen, when's the first trip away with it? :so happy:
              Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
              'Live without regrets'

Comment

Looks great! Ilike the way you have it caged to prevent it getting away!
                derek b and Babs

Comment

If you have a spare bedroom, can I leave mine at home and come and stay in yours if I babysit for you???

Seriously that looks absolutely the bees knees, love the extra wide windows at the front, imagine looking out onto the sea view....

Have you got to get a bigger tow car, Glen?

to Claire and the little one (-and-a bump)!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X