Our maiden voyage in the Elddis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our maiden voyage in the Elddis

We are giving our new caravan it's maiden voyage (although we will admit to spending a night in it on the drive!!) by spending a few nights at Low Wood caravan club site near Kendal. It is, as the name suggests, in a woodland and unlike many cc sites, it is far from regimented rows and rows of caravan, instead it is set out with random little area's, some with just space for 1 or 2 units and others holding upto about 8 units. I love it, it's probably one of my favourite sites we have visited.:so happy:

The weather has been fairly good to us, none of the snow has come this way at all, we have had some rain and wind but also some sunshine too.

The caravan tows great, it feels more stable than our last one when passing hgv's, probably due to the twin axle and the built in electronic stability control. We have found a couple of little faults which I'm sure elddis will rectify, and 1 or 2 design quirks but the central heating system is brilliant!!

Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

A couple more photo's.

Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

twin1

Originally posted by glenw View Post
      A couple more photo's.

Wonderful,great set up ,plenty of room in there for you.What a start for a young lady.Like the front of the caravan lots of light and the views must be wonderful..

Comment

I hope that you went to Low Sizergh Farm to let Evie see the cows being milked

Peter

Comment

What lovely photo's Glen and what a little poppet Evie is, she is growing so fast. Enjoy every minute.

The van is great too.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Great Photo's! Love the outfit, and little Evie's too - especially the wellies! Can't believe how fast that little lady is growing!

Comment

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
              I hope that you went to Low Sizergh Farm to let Evie see the cows being milked

Peter
              We sure have Peter and we have sampled some of the produce too!!

Comment

Evie is growing so quickly, what lovely pictures. I don't remember you having a little dog or am I having a senior moment?

Love the caravan too, it is big enough to live in I reckon!

Comment

Well our Easter break is over, the van is back in its pen until the spring meet. We really enjoyed the lake district, despite the weather turning wetter as the week went on. The caravan is definately the perfect one for us.

Here are a few more photo's.

Windermere

Haweswater - we didn't see the golden eagle but we did find a friendly chaffinch!

Leighton moss rspb reserve

Evie following in her daddy's footsteps!

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
                    Evie is growing so quickly, what lovely pictures. I don't remember you having a little dog or am I having a senior moment?

Love the caravan too, it is big enough to live in I reckon!

I'm sure we have brought little mollie dog with us to every meet, so I'm afraid it is a senior moment!!

Comment

Who could forget Mollie, she's a lovely little dog.
                      Graham
                      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X