Have a look at this little beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a look at this little beauty

isn't she pretty? I like to think I know a fair bit about unusual folding and pop top caravans (I know I should get out more!) but this is a new one on me

If I had the spare cash it would already be mine!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-smal...#ht_800wt_1186
    Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Aw, that's so sweet!

Comment

I need this...
      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Maybe I could bribe my cousin to bring it back when he goes to visit his Mum hmmmm
        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Hi,

Members of the Citroen 2CV Club would love that. They are liimited to towing about 400kg MGW (braked) so most make do with trailer tents or home built "tear-drops".

Comment

Originally posted by w3526602 View Post
            Hi,

Members of the Citroen 2CV Club would love that. They are liimited to towing about 400kg MGW (braked) so most make do with trailer tents or home built "tear-drops".

That's my next purchase I love the 2CV, my Citroen pluriel I believe was modelled on it and they made an anniversary one in the burgundy and cream ...
            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
              That's my next purchase I love the 2CV, my Citroen pluriel I believe was modelled on it and they made an anniversary one in the burgundy and cream ...
              Have you ever driven one? The experience is...... ummm......... interesting...........

Comment

No I haven't but have heard that they are awful and that's why I don't own one
                MS.RoMiNi

Comment

That's so cute - well spotted Huff!

Comment

Does anyone know how much it would cost to re gel this little beauty and would it be easy to fine someone to do it
                    MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Do you mean a gel coat for the exterior bodywork? Given the age of this unit I would expect its just painted rather than a modern gel coat.

Comment

Hi it's original and not painted but got some hairline cracks at the bottom...
                        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Well well well the mad Romini lady has crossed over to the dark side....
                          Why do I always spend money when I come and visit you lot
                          MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
                            Well well well the mad Romini lady has crossed over to the dark side....
                            Why do I always spend money when I come and visit you lot
                            Have you just bought it?

Comment

Did you buy it then Sobby?

I thought it was very expensive for what it was. JMHO!

If I were to buy another caravan, it would have to be a Fleurette Tamaris or Rapido, both pop tops and very well designed.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X