• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice little micro caravan

I like the look of this little beauty.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-WINGA...item3cc2deb143
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

I thought you were being serious there Graham!! that little van is amazing though, we came across one

on a Stalplatz in Germany , now usually these places are for Motorhomes only, but this van (or one very like it) came beside us, the couple were very friendly and use this stal many times they would park the van and then take their car to the car park next door. It even had a shower inside, and had back doors that were open wide where they sat a table and chairs!! we were very impressed.

Comment

I agree, its very nice. They (wingamm) do a motorhome too, based on a vw I think, but they are rarer than hens teeth in this country

http://www.wingamm.com/en/articles/W...s-VW-T5_43.htm
      Last edited by maddy; 04-01-2013, 17:27. Reason: link to motorhome

Comment

I would love one of those - however, I will have to win the lotto first!

Comment

Originally posted by madwoman View Post
          They (wingamm) do a motorhome too, based on a vw I think, but they are rarer than hens teeth in this country
          Ooo....I wonder if that was what I spotted last year on the M5 near Exeter? It's the only time I've seen a new, small VW-based coachbuild.
          Neil

Comment

Originally posted by madwoman View Post
            I agree, its very nice. They (wingamm) do a motorhome too, based on a vw I think, but they are rarer than hens teeth in this country

http://www.wingamm.com/en/articles/W...s-VW-T5_43.htm
            They look lovely, not seen them before.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by maggyd. View Post
              I thought you were being serious there Graham!! that little van is amazing though, we came across one

on a Stalplatz in Germany , now usually these places are for Motorhomes only, but this van (or one very like it) came beside us, the couple were very friendly and use this stal many times they would park the van and then take their car to the car park next door. It even had a shower inside, and had back doors that were open wide where they sat a table and chairs!! we were very impressed.

I really need some new specs!!!!!!!! I thought you said micro for caravan!!!!!!!!!!! that was my remark about being serious.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X