Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the smallest caravan ever?

Saw this at Rowan park,
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

I am waiting to see one of these in the wild, I quite like them but 'er indoors is not so keen.
    Derek Our Berlingo camping car

Comment

I was amazed when the warden said there were two normal sized people inside it, I couldnt get my bum through the Door
      I have discovered it is made by littleguy.co.uk -- and it called the turtle! no surprise there then.
      I am not surprised your missus is not keen,although you could probably tow it with a lawn mower.

Ian

Comment

Another make, very similar - The Teardrop.

Thought about one of these but decided it was just toooo little, even for a shortie like me! Originally designed to be towed behind motorbikes!

Comment

You might as well sleep in the boot of the car.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
            You might as well sleep in the boot of the car.
            Aaah yes, but this has a kitchen too!!!
            I know ,I was just as astounded.
            I thought it was a mobile dog kennel at first, investigation proved me wrong.
            wonders never cease!

Ian

Comment

We had a look at these a few weeks ago. They ain't cheap for what they are and, if it's the same as what we looked at, your kitchen is outside, up the front end (so is your porta-pottiā€¦!).

Doug

Comment

They are for the young and trendy, not the old and bendy

Derek Our Berlingo camping car

Comment

Originally posted by Derek View Post
                  They are for the young and trendy, not the old and bendy
                  [
                  That is amazing, I had a meschermitt 3 wheeler, and remember this little car, but have never seen a small caravan like this

Ann

Comment

That's really cute! I'd love to see one for real. You could tow it behind the Outlook when you take the grandkids with you - wouldn't they just love it - their own little van!
                    :sunshine:

Comment

Could tow it behind the Jiffy and double its living accomadation! Ha!!
                      JIFFY REGISTER - Click Here
                      BBQ - Our other Hobby

Comment

We've just had 4 nights on Knaresborough CC site, there was something very similar on site. It had an awning on it, about the size of the movelite!!

The owner obviously had been asked over and over about it, he had placed a waterproof sign at the front of his pitch telling anyone who cared to read it all about the caravan and its history and had carefully pitched so his awning and door faced away from the road!!!
                        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

thats a really tiny caravan, but if it suits him then its his choice

Comment

Think Derek has it right about actually getting in to it! A brilliant idea though and reviewed sometime last year on 'The Caravan Channel' they seemed to really like it. Haven't seen any about on site or on the road.
                            Andyvan.

Comment

smallest caravan

I've seen these for sale on ebay. I think they're called teardrops. Pam Park

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X