• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unusual caravan cover

Fancy one of these for your caravan?

Knitted caravan cover.jpg
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Is it waterproof?!

Comment

Bet it's heavy!

Comment

I'll get Babs knitting straight away.
        derek b and Babs

Comment

ha ha. I love it! How about Babs making one for my little Romahome whilst she is at it?
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

It's a teacosy! Love it.

That's a tab caravan that its sitting on as well, quirky vans to begin with so certainly deserving of a quirky cover
            Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Glen, don't show Evie this else she'll be wanting you to make one for your van.
              Last edited by glenw; 28-02-2013, 09:42.

Comment

Originally posted by di allen View Post
                Glen, don't show Evie this else she'll be wanting you to make one for your van.
                imagine how much wool she would need for our caravan! And given the UK weather, it will probably shrink to fit on to jayjay's KIP after 2 weeks of summer rain

(PS I didn't edit your post Di, I clicked the edit button rather than the quote button, oops)
                Last edited by glenw; 28-02-2013, 09:45.
                Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

wow! That is a work of love, for sure. I wonder how many hours/years? it took to make?

First sign of rain, and it would probably do just what Glen said - and shrink!!!

Looking closely, I think I can see a cover underneath, and all the bits and bobs sewn onto it.

Comment

I think it looks lovely. Imagine walking passed on a grumpy day - that would instantly cheer you up!

Comment

Originally posted by maddy View Post
                      Imagine walking passed on a grumpy day - that would instantly cheer you up!
                      Ah, you have those too, it's not just me then.
                      Graham
                      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by maddy View Post
                        I think it looks lovely. Imagine walking passed on a grumpy day - that would instantly cheer you up!
                        Just resist the temptation to pull that little loose strand that really annoys you every time you notice it
                        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
                          Just resist the temptation to pull that little loose strand that really annoys you every time you notice it

Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X