As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

swiss home box

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swiss home box

Now this is a very neat invention! I wonder how much it costs? Very cleverly thought out I think.

http://www.swissroombox.com/swissRoomBox-home.html

Yes ingenious design indeed, very clever
    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
    'Live without regrets'

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
      Now this is a very neat invention! I wonder how much it costs? Very cleverly thought out I think.

http://www.swissroombox.com/swissRoomBox-home.html
      I had something like this from IKEA,little boxes that you could make into a storage system,a table, a chair of sorts,a TV stand with space for music centre,a record stack,a bookcase.......one november me and the kids took it into the garden and made a BONFIRE.

Interesting gadget,bet it costs a packet,love the special place for your swiss army knife!
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

I still don't think there's be much room left over for all the associated stuff - clothes, sleeping bag, pots and pans...kitchen sink - oh it already has one of those. I'd love to know the price though.

Comment

I must say I am impressed with that!! Especially the bikini clad lady in the hot shower!!

No I reckon that could work out to be many peoples ideal solution to their vehicles doubling up on everyday v weekends away.Great spot Jay Jay!!

Dabs

Comment

A good concept but rather reliant on warm, dry weather and not quite so practical outdoors in freezing weather or a torrential downpour. I'd personally like to see more ideas for use actually inside a car or van - (especially as I'm about to do the same myself as soon as my Roo and van are sold!).

Comment

6,000 - odd Euros approx!

And you'll have to join the queue - 8-10 weeks to make for you - don't start production until Jan '11...

Someone over here should do something similar for less!

Comment

I saw the price but assumed I'd mis-placed the decimal point!!!

Comment

HOW MUCH, that is taking the mick
                  I can't help thinking it is like the Swiss Army Knife, not very good for a lot of things, nice toy though.
                  Derek Our Berlingo camping car

Comment

I think they have a good idea but have made it unecessarily over-complicated to say nothing of prohibitively expensive. I can't imagine anyone would pay that sort of money for glorified ... boxes!

I have an idea for something very, very simple and am looking forward to starting work on it as soon as the Roo is sold. Mine should work out at less than £800 to include sink etc and the 'optional' porta-potti.

Comment

6,000 - odd Euros approx!

And you'll have to join the queue - 8-10 weeks to make for you - don't start production until Jan '11...

C'mon!
                      It must be worth all of that price just for the Sky Hooks which must be supplied to hang the shower curtain on!
                      Jim.
                      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

I assume there must be a U-shaped rail fitted to the car's tailgate. I'm proposing to do exactly the same to my Roo-replacement, albeit not for a shower!

Comment

Originally posted by karenw View Post
                          I assume there must be a U-shaped rail fitted to the car's tailgate. I'm proposing to do exactly the same to my Roo-replacement, albeit not for a shower!
                          Suitably reprimanded! I read the blurb which said "car". I did not notice the illustration showed a hatchback!
                          Jim.
                          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X