Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tent, Tarp and a Car.....and some time....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derekoak View Post
    ......However this 2nd time i hope for a better conversion that might last 10 years? What i do then at 75 i shall have to see!
    Talking now worst case scenarios, an accident, it being not your fault, lets say, but what can you recoup...from the money and time spent if the car is a write-off..?

Or, maybe you want or need in your 70ties a different vehicle? In 5 years time?

Thinking in 10 year spans is brave...at our age...
    Last edited by NiedrigerIQ; 13-01-2018, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NiedrigerIQ View Post

Or, maybe you want or need in your 70ties a different vehicle?
      Too true...

2D3A744D00000578-3266457-image-a-12_1444400094344.jpg
      2D3A72E600000578-3266457-image-a-14_1444400214386.jpg

Comment

Good Lord, @Dapple...

I tried hard to make this thread at least a bit aesthetically pleasing, picture wise, to distract from the rubbish I write...

And now those pictures....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vgmiBjJFOSA

Comment

Talking now worst case scenarios, an accident, it being not your fault, lets say, but what can you recoup...from the money and time spent if the car is a write-off..?

Or, maybe you want or need in your 70ties a different vehicle? In 5 years time?

Thinking in 10 year spans is brave...at our age...
          All the more advantages to your loose boxes! I would have a problem. My suspicion is i might get unable to convert again whilst still willing to travel. I might have to give in compromise and buy a conversion or buy your boxes off you!

Comment

I think you are allright with what you are doing and also you are getting out a maximum with minimal funds invested... :-)

Can't wait to see Black Beauty taking shape and form...!

Comment

But your scenario i convert the 2nd doblo then when about 70 get in an accident and get it written off would be a serious blow! Would i have the energy to do it again?

Comment

I doubt anything will stop you Derek.

QTvan1_1ROH.jpg

Comment

, it would be nice to think so

Comment

Originally posted by Derekoak View Post
                    But your scenario i convert the 2nd doblo then when about 70 get in an accident and get it written off would be a serious blow! Would i have the energy to do it again?
                    It is also a hobby, if not a job, the lovingly tinkering away, nothing ever completely finished and perfect, but good enough for now....and still room for improofment.... one does get a lot of pleasure and satisfaction out of it....whilst doing it.....and when using it...
                    Last edited by NiedrigerIQ; 15-01-2018, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Back again...done my back in...sitting in the chair...doing some drawing...listening to music...getting up is painfull....
                      I was doing a little catching up and noticed your post. Welcome back and wishing you a speedy recovery

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X