Awning suggestion for Berlingo based campers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awning suggestion for Berlingo based campers

I saw an awning on a new shape Berlingo boot jump camper at the weekend, it's a fairly new addition to the outdoor revolution range, with a slightly longer tunnel allowing the rear door to open fully within the tunnel. I thought some on here may be interested, so this is it.

http://www.outdoor-revolution.com/mo...yman-tail.html
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Awnings for Berlingo or other car based campers

Are there any awnings, drive away/tailgate or otherwise which have a 'skirt' and sewn in ground sheet to solve the usual draft issues?:blank:

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Warren View Post
      Are there any awnings, drive away/tailgate or otherwise which have a 'skirt' and sewn in ground sheet to solve the usual draft issues?:blank:
      Hi Mike, yes, Caranex do one that fits the bill. They come in various sizes (which you could view if you visit their website: caranex.co.uk ) Other Forum members probably get fed up with me banging on about this product, but I used one on and off for years, on the back of my estate car; it wore very well, was very lightweight and quick and easy to erect, even by one person. If I can put them up, anyone can! Just an idea.... I'm sure there will be someone along soon to make other recommendations!
      Cynthia.

Comment

Awnings

Yes I did have the Caranex H1 but I found it rather restrictive in that it only had one small 'door' which prevented me from cooking in the awning.Looking for one where a side can open up into a porch.I like the Kyham but a bit draughty I think!

Comment