X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berlingo camper

Hi

I am new to this and not sure how to post a question for anyone who has a Berlingo multispace with 5 seats.
    I have just bought the Berlingo and hoping to do a small conversion eg bed etc like a wild camp version.
    Does anyone know where I can get window covers which are easy to put up such as suction type to fit all my windows of the Berlingo? What type of material and where I can get it.
    I have loads of questions but this is my first try.

Thanks Di

Originally posted by Dizzydi View Post
    Hi

I am new to this and not sure how to post a question for anyone who has a Berlingo multispace with 5 seats.
    I have just bought the Berlingo and hoping to do a small conversion eg bed etc like a wild camp version.
    Does anyone know where I can get window covers which are easy to put up such as suction type to fit all my windows of the Berlingo? What type of material and where I can get it.
    I have loads of questions but this is my first try.

Thanks Di
    Hi Di,
    Halfords do an internal silver screen which is held in place with suckers and you can cut it to fit. Dont know the price.
    Or have a look in a good camping store,they usually have something cheap and adaptable
    Last edited by Ian.C.S; 22-03-2011, 16:39.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Di

If you want them ready made I think Amdro can supply them

http://www.amdro.co.uk/

Pictures here Amdro Boot Bed

If not, as Ian suggests, you can cut down silver car screens, you can get one like a silver bubble wrap from Wilkinsons that I was considering using.

Some people prefer dark blue curtains for wilding, they look like darkened windows when you are in stealth mode
      Derek Our Berlingo camping car

Comment

Very often you can find cheap screens in 'pound shops' You could buy some of these and trip them to fit. They cost next to nothing and even include suckers.

Comment

Hi Di

Only just found this thread so you may have sorted out your screens. The ones for our Peugeot Partner (similar to Berlingo) came from Taylormade Screen Covers
          http://www.taylormade-covers.co.uk/index.html

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X