As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been stitched up!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been stitched up!

Only joking!

Curtains and covers created! Some adjustment needed, but I can do that once I finally know what size the cushions will be once the new cupboard is installed.

Dave
    SteamyDave http://www.steamydave.co.uk/campervan
    "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

That is looking very nice.

Comment

It looks splendid

Comment

Looks lovely. Nice to find a man who is handy with needle and thread

Meow is the time to chill with my cat =^..^=

Comment

The interior looks very smart, love the designs and colours.

Comment

Hi Pauline,

You haven't seen it close up.

A sewing machine - it's just a machine (I thought)! How hard can it be?!

Well, OK. Harder than it looks!

Most of the covers are a bit on the large size, but I'm sure they can be "taken-in" - is that the phrase?!

The material came from "The Range". It's sort of a woven material. Warm to the touch. I found that it works quite well either way round, so I have put the curtains round the other way - firstly to give me something different to look at (did look like you were in a desert at times), and secondly so the lighter side faces out for in the summer, where I don't want the dark side to attract the heat from the sun.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by steamydave View Post
              Hi Pauline,

You haven't seen it close up.

A sewing machine - it's just a machine (I thought)! How hard can it be?!
              Tt
              Well, OK. Harder than it looks!

Most of the covers are a bit on the large size, but I'm sure they can be "taken-in" - is that the phrase?!

The material came from "The Range". It's sort of a woven material. Warm to the touch. I found that it works quite well either way round, so I have put the curtains round the other way - firstly to give me something different to look at (did look like you were in a desert at times), and secondly so the lighter side faces out for in the summer, where I don't want the dark side to attract the heat from the sun.

Dave
              So that's why there's a first aid kit on the seat then!!

Brilliant job, I 'm bringing my van to you when it needs re upholstering

Comment

I must confess, the plaster pack is a lit lighter than it was now
                The sewing machine was OK, but trimming the lining carpet with a stanley knife was a bit trickier!!!

Dave

Comment

It looks lovely!

Yes you can take it in if it's too loose. Just a matter of turning inside out and taking in the seams a bit more. Although I have to say it looks pretty good as it is!

Comment

Just seen how to attach photos - duh! Much easier than other message boards I could mention!

Still waiting for the cupboards!!!

Sorry, it will be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz!!!!! now for you all now I can post photos easily!

Dave
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by steamydave; 18-04-2011, 13:50.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X