No announcement yet.

Derekoak new doblo xl camper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt the doblo is best in a crash test but it is acceptable. However in the manual the allowed roof load is 0 kg. There are 6 dimples on the roof which you would think to be for the feet of a fiat roof rack but as there is no weight allowance an actual roof rack should not be used. The solar panel weighs 1.2kg but that is a part of the roof not luggage.

Comment

https://youtu.be/hdjL8WXjlGI

:-))

is kind of how I see you...

Comment

There i was watching the opening of startrek to see if the Enterprise had a dummy roof rack! Well I might boldly go but I do not have a final front ear.

Comment

:-)......

Comment

Originally posted by Derekoak View Post
            The max of the c250s is 14.4 float will be 13.6v but for some reason ctek warn against doing it
            Experts on the sbmcc forum suggest the 5th and first stages desulphation and pulse /float are the problem the c250s does not see the right voltage and switches off they suspect. a simpler charger a ring 3 stsge rscdc30 may be better set on agm battery 14.6 volt.

Comment

Well, seems you are hooked, with that brand new vehicle, which should last at least another 10 years...or so...

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X