See less

Back to the Berlingo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's very much like getting back to bare metal - brave man. A long way to go but a promise of warmer winter nights to come.

Me - I'm a softee, I don't do winter campervanning now, (though I'll try and attach a very old pic of my first camper in a winter setting ) so my imminent Berlingo purchase will just need fitting out without any stripping back.

I'll be watching your progress with much interest

Tony

Comment

Now moving on faster than expected, cheap carpet foam from home bargains got my roof liner like new (surprised after years of abuse with my old gardening business) and power washed all plastic trims. This has saved me a massive amount of time and money

IMG_20180614_142901.jpgIMG_20180614_142905.jpg

Going to buy veltrim tomorrow and carpet remaining areas where insulation is showing.
      Then on the floor and insulation with old hose pipes in to feed wires through.

Comment

Looks great! what is the material you used for insulation ? Have you got a link to it..?

Comment

Originally posted by SandraM View Post
          What a sense of achievement though Jimmy when you step back and look at the finished van and know that the blood sweat and tears were worth it.
          You took the words right out of my mouth (or fingers!) Sandra. What a great feeling to know you did it yourself when sitting camping Jimmy

Comment

NiedrigerIQ its from Wickes was really easy to use with trim fix and covered the joins with foil tape also from Wickes

​​​​​​https://www.wickes.co.uk/Thermawrap-...m--7m2/p/14570

Comment