Awning for small camper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awning for small camper

I've been looking at a drive away awning for the kangoo. Just something to sit in of an evening. With a ground sheet and possibly a window or two and not too complicated( as i'm a bit thick). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This is the one we have-

https://www.khyam.co.uk/drive-away-a...ompact-300-p88

its great- plenty of space, little fiddly to erect, ideally 2 people - but can be one personE55F3DB6-53B0-4D7D-9C70-B63847870D1A.jpeg
    easy to pack away, and does have a ground sheet- not that I have used it!
    copes with strong wind too!

Comment

My solution was the Vango Hogan Hub, medium (discontinued but still available if you search). (No connection with the seller!)

I decided the flexibility of choosing to open any side(s) was more important than joining it to the van, Doblo in my case. This was after an evening on a campsite without an awning where the wind chased us around the van.

Also don’t need to back up carefully to reattach! Haven’t tried it in earnest yet, but seems great in the garden. I did manage to erect it by myself, but two would be easier.
      Vango Hogan Hub Event Shelter - Medium, Herbal at Charlie's Direct - Quality products at great prices. Order online.

Comment

Hi Dave,
        If you're still looking, I have a Silhouette 225 - https://www.worldofcamping.co.uk/sun...ve-away-awning - which I'd be happy to sell. It's never been used and has all the instructions etc.
        'There is absolutely no difference between theory and practice. In theory.'

Comment

Sorry, I've been away a few days. Thanks for the offer, but I've sorted one out now. I've gone for a packashack, as its only for light occasional use, but thanks again for thinking of me.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X