As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new selfbuild

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new selfbuild

as posted earlyer in the year I was offered a Renault Master minibus by the school in London that my son works for. Well we (myself and my partner Suzi) plunged in and got it at a very good price.
    We have spent a lot of time thinking about layout and what we need and put in an Ikea sofa bed just for somwhere to kip while trying it out.
    I have started by getting a set of caravan cushons and designing a seating/bed arround them next thing is a spare wheel carrier for the back door and a ramp to put my 'little' motorcycle in.
    So thats my progress for now.... any ideas will be welcome.
    Pete Smallwood

Pete, sounds a great project, don't forget to keep us informed of your progress with pictures if possible.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi again Pete! I remember you debating whether to get the bus or not. It sounds like you are making progress now! Good luck with it and don't forget to post some pictures!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X