As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self Build Fiat Doblo Article

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self Build Fiat Doblo Article

Paul Winch has very kindly sent in an article about his self build Fiat Doblo if you are interested you can read it here: http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/selfbuilddoblo.html

I am hoping to be able to add some pictures soon.

If you want to write an article about your self build vehicle along with any pictures for publication on the website you can send it to me here: [email protected]
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

self build Doblo article what is a fiat P?

Whilst researching whether we wanted to buy a Doblo high roof I came across the figure of loading weight 600kg for this vehicle less 150 kg =450 divide by 5 people gives a "Fiat P" assumption of 90KG per person (14 stone in old money) which seems reasonable.
    It gave a GVW of 1960 KG and a minimum kerb weight of 1360KG. I think I read somewhere that minimum kerb weight was with fuel and water and maybe with a 75kg driver so there is just a possiblity that the driver is counted twice.
    Last edited by Derekoak; 13-06-2012, 09:24.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X