As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heaters and heating

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there is one with an outlet you can poke out of your window.

I'd be worried about the space taken up and safety of such an item.

Sorry to sound negative.

Comment

I agree with Chris667 and very much doubt that such a product exists.

I can only magine the impracticalities of dealing with the fuel supply (gas or diesel) and exhaust hoses of such a contraption...

Comment

Having read mnay posts on heating - am considering buying a mini oil filled radiator for those times when I might be on EHU but those of you who use them regularly - where do you stack it when travelling?

Comment

Originally posted by chris667 View Post
          I don't think there is one with an outlet you can poke out of your window.

I'd be worried about the space taken up and safety of such an item.

Sorry to sound negative.
          Even if there is one with an outlet that you can poke out of a window wouldn't the open window let the cold in.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by cedas View Post
            Having read mnay posts on heating - am considering buying a mini oil filled radiator for those times when I might be on EHU but those of you who use them regularly - where do you stack it when travelling?
            Hi! We simply stand ours directly behind the front seats, in the centre, where they've put the toilet on the New R20. Easily moved when you stop for a teabreak. And they really do work well. Graham and Carole

Comment

I'll be looking for one next time I am near so called civilisation

Comment

Originally posted by cedas View Post
                I'll be looking for one next time I am near so called civilisation
                you could get it delivered for £3-95 http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/juni...adiator-194353 now only £14 39 ok just had quick browse think delivery is right ok it take a bit longer to get to you

more about it here

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...ghlight=dunelm
                Last edited by AGING HIPPY; 22-01-2012, 23:17.

Comment

I think I'll wait till I get to "civilisation" - there is a Dunelm Mill nearby - just hope the price doesn't change much. Have had some negative experiences with poorly packaged goods ordered over the internet. Some companies have returns policies which are extremely inconvenient to say the least - and you have to wait ages for replacement or refund.

One brilliant exception Excellent customer service from wacky practicals- I ordered a collapsible bucket for my romahome from

http://wackypracticals.com/?gclid=CK...FYl9fAodUkAu9Q

Expensive but very practical. Anyway it arrived rather distorted to say the least - I photographed damged bucket, emailed them the pics. They were very apologetic and sent out another immediately - I didn't even have to both with the hassle of sending the damaged one back. I am pleased as punch with my bucket - takes up very little space when folded - it is for my waste water - at such times when I park somewhere I cannot just let it run into the ground.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X