As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advise with insurance please

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advise with insurance please

Hi I am new to this website so excuse me if my post is not in the right place.
    We have just bought a small vauxhall/bedford rascal romahome.
    The living area comes off the rascal pick up and goes on again when we want to use it. Can anyone please advise us how we insure this. It will mainly be used for travelling and camping but when we are home the pickup will solely be in use.
    Would appreciate best places to insure as well and input on if this insurance will be exspensive.

Thanks

Originally posted by romanyroma View Post
    Hi I am new to this website so excuse me if my post is not in the right place.
    We have just bought a small vauxhall/bedford rascal romahome.
    The living area comes off the rascal pick up and goes on again when we want to use it. Can anyone please advise us how we insure this. It will mainly be used for travelling and camping but when we are home the pickup will solely be in use.
    Would appreciate best places to insure as well and input on if this insurance will be exspensive.

Thanks
    Welcome to you,your sure to get lots of replies today on the forum,sorry not able to help you myself.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum.
      My partner bought a demountable similar to yours 6 weeks ago and on other peoples recommendations she used these people who actually have someone the that knows what they are talking about.

Campton Insurance Brokers (UK) Ltd
      126 High Street
      Godstone
      Surrey
      RH9 8DX

Tel: 01883 742460 or 742020
      Fax: 01883 744109
      Email: [email protected]

All the others that we tried including the Camping and Caravan Club didn't want to know, some even wanted to insure the pickup truck and sleeper pod on 2 different policies.

Good luck and enjoy.

Peter

Comment

I use Campton too, Got a three way poicy
        pod as caravan alone truck as car alone and together as a camper
        i couldent beat them at the time ,and you get to talk to real people too:so happy:
        MOS

Comment

Hi, romanyroma, and welcome to the forum.

You'll find this a really friendly place; folk have a wealth of experience about all sorts of things and will usually some-one will be able to answer queries.

Hope to meet you at one of the gatherings.

Di.

Comment

We use Peter James Insurance, any classic vehicle or camper over twenty years old, they will insure, and as of yet I havent found them beaten on price.
            telephone 0121 506 6040. based in Birmingham and very friendly nd always helpful.
            Sadly the T4 we just purchased is too new, so we got a good quote from Fluxdirect, who can be found online, they are part of Adrian Flux and are also a good company.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X