As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berlingo photos

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berlingo photos

Hi to all interested

I have put a few photos of my conversion onto my album think I have done it correctly?

Dizzydi

You have done it right!! Looks a great conversion, bet you are a happy camper!!:so happy:
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Very smart. Enjoy using it!

Comment

Looks lovely. How does the bed work?

Comment

twin1

Originally posted by Dizzydi View Post
          Hi to all interested

I have put a few photos of my conversion onto my album think I have done it correctly?

Dizzydi
          Just had a look,great conversion lots of happy times there,well done.

Comment

Great looking conversion. Hope your ankle's better soon and you enjoy many happy camping adventures in your Berlingo.

Comment

Bed

Originally posted by Caz View Post
              Hi

We have just worked out the single bed took a while to sort out which is double and single so we are marking the pieces up.

The wood is just like a jigsaw puzzle I am using the single at easter so tried it out and its quite comfy, it came with self inflating mattress. They are not very thick so I may use something else not sure yet. Neighbours think its great.

Next job is the awning will try it on Thursday when its warmer outside.

Dizzydi

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
                You have done it right!! Looks a great conversion, bet you are a happy camper!!:so happy:
                Hi Glenw

My neighbours think its great too, they came round when we were figuring out the single bed pieces of wood! Trying the awning later this week.

They suggested an lcd tele put in but not sure because places I go there isn't any reception usually and would also need to be hooked up with electric all time.

Orkneys will be a bit remote I think.

Dizzydi

Comment

Bed

Originally posted by Caz View Post
                  Hi

We have just worked out the single bed took a while to sort out which is double and single so we are marking the pieces up.

The wood is just like a jigsaw puzzle I am using the single at easter so tried it out and its quite comfy, it came with self inflating mattress. They are not very thick so I may use something else not sure yet. Neighbours think its great.

Next job is the awning will try it on Thursday when its warmer outside.

Dizzydi

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzydi View Post
                    Hi to all interested

Dizzydi
                    Looks great

derek b and Babs
                    derek b and Babs

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X