As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Peugeot Partner

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Peugeot Partner

Hi all,this is Pugsly, i built this out of a couple of old wardrobes i was going to chuck away, sleeps 2, cooker,sink,im now working on the toilet,which is under the front passenger seat,which i got out of the van version & recovered with my original.they fold flat & lift up,the bench seat comes down to make double bed.( abit tight but we get by,if it gets to hot i will make up 2 single beds,?? i will take some pics weekend to show you.:so happy:
    Last edited by madjack66; 15-03-2012, 22:48.

Well that looks a really excellent use of a couple of wardrobes...... Seriously that looks good, very well done! Some more pix always welcome, for the curious. The exterior shot looks like a nice location, where was it?
    All the best
    Andyvan

Comment

Looking good, is that a vase of flowers on the sink? the more pictures the better!
      derek b and Babs

Comment

I saw this on WC4MH but didn't realise you'd recycled wardrobes. An excellent job - well done!

Comment

That a goodlooking outfit! and I like the recykling idea. Looks a lovely spot too! where is it?
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

More to the point who's the poor little fellow you've trapped in a net!
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments,i will take some photo's tomorrow,the location was the St-Bernards pass heading down into italy, as for mr grumpy trapped in the net,my other half bought that, apparently it reminds her of me, i dont know what she's talking about.

Comment

Pugsly looks great. Look forward to seeing more photos.

Comment

OK Couple more photo's of the sleeping options,

Comment

You've made excellent use of the available space there. Well done!

Comment

Thats a really topnotch conversion,well done,it looks great,very cozy.
                      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Very impressive! have you removed the back seats altogether?
                        derek b and Babs

Comment

Hi i only use the back seats,now & then,just put them back in only takes 10 mins, or i can use just the one back seat,it still fits with out moving anything.

Comment

That's really nice, wish I was clever enough to do things with old wardrobes.

Comment

Very impressive. Well done.
                              Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X