As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kangoo J.C.Leisure Conversion

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kangoo J.C.Leisure Conversion

There is a very nice and unusual Kangoo conversion on e-bay classifieds at the moment. I especially like the cooker/sink unit that pops up from underneath the bed and down out of the way when not needed leaving 2 full single berths.
    Low milage 33,000 on a 2003 with the 1.5 diesel dci 70 bhp
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-KA...m4abb34d81bbhp engine.
    Last edited by peterfowden; 31-08-2012, 13:13. Reason: correction

Hmmmmm.... I think this might be the 'Roo' I've had my eye on for the last +18 months.

If it is the one I'm thinking of, it apparently has 2 previous female owners (yet was last advertised for sale by a man) and described as 'garaged' yet appeared to reside in an area of terraced houses with no garaging in sight: http://uk.motoseller.com/c/sys.php?a=15&b=1224068

This may be a genuine vehicle but, for reasons I just can't put my finger on, my instincts are telling me to be very careful....

Comment

Hi Karen,
      they certainly look a like. Although the one on e-bay has a higher milage and considerably higher price tag. This is parked outside a bungalow as opposed to terraced house. Did you go and look at the £5450 Roo ? They may of had a lock up garage and the husband/partner/brother/ friend etc was handling the sale for the owner
      I do like the idea of the lowering kitchen/sink though.
      The e-bay Roo isn't shy about showing their reg no. unlike the other.
      Last edited by peterfowden; 31-08-2012, 19:06.

Comment

I'm convinced it's the same Cardiff vehicle with the odd white roof and the mileages tally too (ie now has been used for a year or so and is residing in Lowestoft).

I didn't go to see it but I know of people who did at the time I was advertising my Roo for sale at a more typical Roo-value. They weren't Roo-savvy though and wouldn't have known what to look for and whether it is a genuine Roo but they didn't buy it. It's certainly a unique design. If it were a genuine Roo then I can't help thinking it would have been snapped up very quickly especially as it was priced at about 60% of its market value at the time, and the price reduced several times during this period.

Comment

They will certainly make a few pounds on the sale in Lowestoft . Maybe they where just desperate for a sale in Cardiff ?
          I'd certainly have it HPI checked to give some peace of mind and maybe a vehicle inspection if I had suspicions.

Comment

Perhaps ring the Cardiff seller and ask for the registration number, then use Free Car Check to confirm make, tax status etc.

Comment

a newer version of the bambi cooker and sink that was like that a pop up

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X