As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart little Stimson Conversion

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart little Stimson Conversion

Just spotted this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-Vreg-...cd975f4&_uhb=1

Looks a neat little conversion.
    Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

It always amazes me just how well you can equip such a small vehicle. Barry Stimson was a master of this, the St. Tropez being my favourite. I think he went on to do Bongo's as well?

Comment

Originally posted by madwoman View Post
      It always amazes me just how well you can equip such a small vehicle. Barry Stimson was a master of this, the St. Tropez being my favourite. I think he went on to do Bongo's as well?
      the same dealer has this,a Richard Holdsworth conversion.My VW was a Holdsworth,he was considered the best in his day.This is a snip.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mreg-Renau...ans_Motorhomes

lovely inside.
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

We have a Holdsworth, I thought ours was quite tidy until I saw that one. Its in remarkable condition isn't it? Ours is on a Boxer though. I think I read somewhere that Richard Holdsworth only stopped trading because an order from the MOD for 800 minibuses got cancelled at the 11th hour, big blow for him if he was depending on it. I suppose it could be true, as he stopped in about 1997, the same year we had a change of government. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by madwoman View Post
          We have a Holdsworth, I thought ours was quite tidy until I saw that one. Its in remarkable condition isn't it? Ours is on a Boxer though. I think I read somewhere that Richard Holdsworth only stopped trading because an order from the MOD for 800 minibuses got cancelled at the 11th hour, big blow for him if he was depending on it. I suppose it could be true, as he stopped in about 1997, the same year we had a change of government. Shame.
          I saved for ages to get my VW Holdsworth Villa XL,I was so proud of it,but pride they say comes before a fall,and it was stolen. I downsized then to a lovely C15 Romahome,only for Ken Livingstone to invent the Low Emission Zone and it had to go.Now I have a Berligo Romahome Outlook, and Im really very happy with it.
          I heard the same story about Richard from a former employee,so I guess its true.
          The Renault advertised is a cracker,and good price!
          Someone is going to get a really topclass van.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

The Holdsworth looks excellent. Similar layout to our VW which I can confirm works well.
            Mary

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X