As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Acty Van as a camper?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steamydave
    replied
    Did somebody call?!

Hi Vanbleu and Andyvan.

I don't know the exact dimensions, but thevan looks very similar to the old Suzuki Carry, so you can do quite a bit with them.
    thumb_DSCF0047.JPG.jpg
    thumb_DSCF0052.JPG.jpg

If you have not already been to visit, the conversion story for my van is here http://www.steamydave.co.uk/campervan

Feel free to have a nose around.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• andyvan
    replied
    Hello Vanbleu,
    First of all welcome to a great forum and Seasons greetings too! .... I have a Romahome now, but previously had a Weelhome, I know they did a conversion on a Suzuki supercarry going back to the 80's version, a similar vehicle to yours, if you have a look on their website and go to previous models there might be some inspiration there!
    A few people on here have done their own conversions too, they may be along shortly, or you might be able to 'track them down' by having a good old browse around the forum.
    All the best
    Andyvan

Leave a comment:

• vanbleu
    started a topic Honda Acty Van as a camper?

Honda Acty Van as a camper?

Has anyone converted a Honda Acty Van into a camper? I am considering it. Any ideas or advise gratefully received. It is a 1986 reg with two side doors.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X