This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear awning for Berlingo and similar.

Can't remember whether I posted this before, but I bought a Gelert Evora tent awning which fits perfectly, can be left freestanding and even allows the tailgate to be opened and closed inside. As it's a discontinued item can be picked up very cheaply too...

205242_405872916175147_150509100_n.jpg

Rear Awning Berlingo

Is the Gelert Evora awning quick and easy to put up? And when you drive away are there guy ropes to stop the driveaway end from collapsing?

Thanks

Comment

Looks just the job!

I imagine that the guy ropes used to secure the awning to the van could also be used to tether the awning to the ground. I presume there is a zip up door at the van end of the awning?
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by nicebiscuit View Post
        Can't remember whether I posted this before, but I bought a Gelert Evora tent awning which fits perfectly, can be left freestanding and even allows the tailgate to be opened and closed inside. As it's a discontinued item can be picked up very cheaply too...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4380[/ATTACH]
        i daresay the neighbours are pleased when you leave the site!! bet thats covering a BT pillar>

Comment

Originally posted by doog View Post
          i daresay the neighbours are pleased when you leave the site!! bet thats covering a BT pillar>
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gelert-Evo...item460f1c4f86

Just seen this and had a look on ebay
            Be Free, Be Safe, Be Happy and most of all Enjoy Yourself

Comment

Thanks nicebiscuit, I like the awning, must look out for one for my Berlingo. Looks ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue View Post
                Looks just the job!

I imagine that the guy ropes used to secure the awning to the van could also be used to tether the awning to the ground. I presume there is a zip up door at the van end of the awning?
                This isn't a freestanding drive away awning its made as a side porch extension for a tent, so it is just open to the elements at one end. Does look a neat fit over the back of a Berlingo though.
                Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Can we get some more photos plz inside and where it joins the lingo, seriously considering getting one of these!

Comment