The official "we are back from the rally" thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teloupee View Post
    I've just had a lovely hot soak in the bath !!
    And I enjoyed a long, hot shower and hair wash. What a clean lot we are!
    Carpe diem!

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I'd just like to say a massive thank you to Graham and Pauline for yet again organising an brilliant meeting. We made it both there and back with no major issues and mother even managed to make it in to the house without injuring herself ! Lewis has managed to lose a lot of the footage he took to do a rally review so he's a little upset but I think I have enough to help him put together something, it might include a little bit about walking the tow path so I'll say sorry in advance !

Sorry I missed the BBQ, this was due to firstly leaving all the BBQ bits at home and then mother then deciding to cook us something lol. The meal in the pub was just amazing and I may have overdone things a little........

Once again THANK YOU to everyone for making it a very nice weekend .......

Rich

Comment

Safely home after a very enjoyable weekend. Many thanks to Graham and Pauline. Lovely to meet up with friends old and new.

Comment

What a lovely rally with lovely people, thanks for all the nice comments and thanks to you lot for making the rally the friendly event that it was, it makes it all worthwhile, we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Better start sorting the next one now!
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

You can also shop online at our Accessories Store

Comment

Well we had a laugh . Packing up on Monday morning , I ( Del ) could not find my glasses. Always put in same place at night after reading . After some searching and choice words LOL , I found a pair of glasses and said to Penny " There is a pair of glasses here but they are not mine " Penny said they must be cause i have got mine on . I looked at her and said " You have got mine on no wonder i could'n't find mine . She was reading fine with mine on so we recon this optician melarky must be a con.

Comment

Originally posted by pendel View Post
              Well we had a laugh . Packing up on Monday morning , I ( Del ) could not find my glasses. Always put in same place at night after reading . After some searching and choice words LOL , I found a pair of glasses and said to Penny " There is a pair of glasses here but they are not mine " Penny said they must be cause i have got mine on . I looked at her and said " You have got mine on no wonder i could'n't find mine . She was reading fine with mine on so we recon this optician melarky must be a con.
              Ha ha! We had exactly the same thing happen!

When we woke up I said to Graham don't move my glasses are not here, they must have fallen on the floor. We looked everywhere then I found Graham's glasses in the bathroom, looked at him and he was wearing mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post

Ha ha! We had exactly the same thing happen!

When we woke up I said to Graham don't move my glasses are not here, they must have fallen on the floor. We looked everywhere then I found Graham's glasses in the bathroom, looked at him and he was wearing mine!
                as long as it's only your glasses he's wearing!
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian.C.S View Post

as long as it's only your glasses he's wearing!

That would be telling.
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

A great Rally - we got home last night after a detouring journey - Salisbury Cathedral and the Cerne Abbas Giant all of which kept the SatNav busy.
                    Thank you Graham and Pauline we had a good time.
                    Jon and Sandra
                    Amor omnia vincit et nos cedamus amori

Comment

Hi all,
                      it was nice meeting up again and seeing new and old friends. Lovely pub food Saturday night. Thanks to Pauline and Graham for organising it and looking after us. I'm now safely home!

ian

Comment

We got home eventually. Just couldnt believe how many idiots were driving, in heavy rain, spray coming off the road so just like fog and NO Lights on. Brilliant weekend though, lovely to see old friends & new ones. Emerson & Ann were lovely company at the meal. I hope they had a safe drive to France.

Comment

This is my first Post. We had a wonderful time and thanks to Graham and Pauline for all the hard work in organising everything. It seemed to work so effortlessly which is a sign of excellent organisation. Yes we did arrive home safely and cut one and half hours off our time in getting to the Three Magpies. Even M25 was fairly free moving. Really looking forward to the next rally.

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Woozle View Post
                            This is my first Post. We had a wonderful time and thanks to Graham and Pauline for all the hard work in organising everything. It seemed to work so effortlessly which is a sign of excellent organisation. Yes we did arrive home safely and cut one and half hours off our time in getting to the Three Magpies. Even M25 was fairly free moving. Really looking forward to the next rally.

Ron
                            Nice to see you posting as yourself Ron, it was a pleasure to meet you both.

Graham

Comment

Well I am a little late thanking Pauline and Graham. But I have ONLY JUST arrived home!!
                              NO,I did not get lost - I just took a trip to the opposite South Coast after the Meet. How about the achievement of WALKING around BOTH the Monkey Life Park AND the Tank Museum in the same day without a break! Both a hike in their own right. For those of you wondering why that is an achievement - ask Pauline or Graham.
                              Quite expensive that was too!!!
                              Thank you Pauline and Graham for the slice of your lives which go to keeping motorhomers happy ------------ and me and a few others too.
                              Jim.

P.S. That monkey world is amazing and has progressed much further than the filming suggests on free view with ten years old films.
                              Last edited by Twolitre; 14-09-2017, 02:34 PM.
                              Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Great to hear you are walking even further Jim.
                                Claire

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only

Collapse

320x50 mobile only under posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X