X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston Super mare campsite

Hi
    Does any body know how much the pitches slope at Weston in the C.CC site book it said some pitches require chocks, I'm not keen on sloping sites but I think it's easier too get the bus too Bristol than the at the Devizes site.
    Any comments welcome
    Cheers
    Pete.

Don't know the WSM site, Pete - but this site is near Burnham-on-Sea, just off J22 M5, seems to be well recommended.

http://www.homefarmholidaypark.co.uk/

Should be just as easy to get to Bristol from there as WSM - and it's a flat site, too !!

Mike

Comment

Site info

Thanks I might give it a try
      Cheers
      Pete

Comment

Originally posted by peteadams67 View Post
        Hi
        Does any body know how much the pitches slope at Weston in the C.CC site book it said some pitches require chocks, I'm not keen on sloping sites but I think it's easier too get the bus too Bristol than the at the Devizes site.
        Any comments welcome
        Cheers
        Pete.
        From memory the middle part is quite sloping but there are some flatter pitches, I would imagine the wardens would try to put motorhomes on the flatter pitches. Why not book a hard standing that would be flat.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by peteadams67 View Post
          Hi
          Any comments welcome
          Cheers
          Pete.
          If you want to get to Bristol, the caravan club have a super site on the floating harbour in Bristol itself.
          Its a great site in a knockout setting.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
            If you want to get to Bristol, the caravan club have a super site on the floating harbour in Bristol itself.
            Its a great site in a knockout setting.
            It is indeed a lovely site but you will need to book VERY early if you want to stay there especially at weekends.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
              From memory the middle part is quite sloping but there are some flatter pitches, I would imagine the wardens would try to put motorhomes on the flatter pitches. Why not book a hard standing that would be flat.
              I'll second that. I was at WSM earlier this year and asked for hard-standing - I got one of the pitches at the far-end/bottom of the site and it was flat (or at least flat enough for me, but then again I don't care about slopes and never bother with levelling blocks ).
              Neil

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X