As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dog friendly site near to beach in Pembrokeshire?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dog friendly site near to beach in Pembrokeshire?

Hoping to get away late to mid August I am wanting to do some beach combing and coastal path walking with my two small dogs, any one have any recommendations about camp site, area ,or beach open to dogs at that time of year- probably Pembrokeshire will be my best bet?

All polite suggestions gratefully received.

Hi LnoR (Acronym - Elenor? sounds nice)
    All the C & CC and C.C club main sites take dogs no problem, and in sept,I believe the kids star back to school so the sites are quieter, and cheaper.
    hope this helps.
    Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

We visited Pembrokeshire last year, stopping at Freshwater East and
      Lleithyr Meadow (st Davids). Both are Caravan club sites and are dog friendly.

Freshwater East is a few minutes walk down to a beach and sand dunes, with plenty of walks along the cliffs too. There were plenty of people walking dogs in the dunes, the local council provides dog bins and bags. The costal cruiser bus stops outside the site gates and goes to various places along the coast, the drivers was very helpful, giving a guided tour as he went.

Lleithyr Meadow is also fairly close to the coast, within walking distance of the Pembrokeshire costal path. We also walked into St Davids.
      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X